RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:22 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:54 am
For me this islamic shit sounds like some dude in the past made up some shit to get power, money and pussy. Like there was a rumour of a jewish dude that preached and shit and some desert monkey thought "hey, that could be me."
That's absolutely what it was. Mormonism is the same way. Some sick con artist tricked a bunch of idiots to get all the 14 year old pussy he wanted. Probably all religions were started this way, for power and poontang.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm
  • Help! We're all terrified of the wrath of a dangerous 90 year old man!
I actually agree with this. The dude murdered two people. He should die in prison. Ideally, he should have been executed, but Swedes are too cucked to do that.
But I do see your point that Swedes give Muslims carte blanche to break any law they want, yet they come down with full force on some old Swede.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:55 pm

GitGud wrote:
For me this islamic shit sounds like some dude in the past made up some shit to get power, money and pussy. Like there was a rumour of a jewish dude that preached and shit and some desert monkey thought "hey, that could be me."
Then again, this is probably how most - of not all - cults are started, so why should "proper" religions be any different.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:52 pm

GitGud wrote:
Disregarding the theory that Muhammad never existed, which I firmly subscribe to, that's 100% what Islam is. Even Islamists will verify that.
The laws are less in the Quran, there too, sure, but more in the Hadiths. What rulers did was pay some Mufti to "discover" stuff Muhammad said and verify it as legit to basically enforce laws. According to current Islam, well more than half of those are faked. That's just what conservative Islam will admit is made up shit, mind you.

The sand rats wanting their own religion was one part of the reason for Islam to spring into existence. The other was them not liking the holy trinity, as enforced by the Catholic church. It didn't make sense to them or really anybody.
The Catholic church was much smaller and much less the "official" form of Christianity well back when. Marcion of Sinope's movement for example used to be well larger than the Catholic church at some point. They basically took all his writings about St. Paul, who also was completely made up, altered them a bit and just absorbed them.

Islam used to be a Christian movement that split off from the Catholic church and, through hundreds of years of historic revisionism, made it sound like there once was a dude called Muhammad who managed to conquer a whole lot without anybody living during those times ever having heard of him. That's a bit like nobody ever having written anything about Napoleon until a few hundred years after his death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 pm

With all this worry over elections, it's nice to know, that some things really never change.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Germany is cheating big time when it comes to unemployment numbers.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 pm
Germany is cheating big time when it comes to unemployment numbers.
Everyone is. In the US, people who have given up looking for work are no longer considered unemployed. At least that's how it was under Obama. I doubt that it's changed.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Based king nigger hates working. Glad the negro president experiment went exactly as expected.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:15 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 pm
Everyone is. In the US, people who have given up looking for work are no longer considered unemployed.
That's kinda a thing here as well. If you're fucked up enough and somehow managed to dodge the system for a really long time, like ten or so years, they send you to a doctor and he may find you to be fucking useless, at which point you'll get struck off.
Then there are dumb courses they send the welfare bums to, during which duration they are also not in the statistic.
The biggest sham is just getting to declare a fuckload of people as "housewife" or "houseman", despite being on welfare.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Official Sweden entry to this year's Stockholm Film Festival:

http://www.stockholmfilmfestival.se/sv/ ... ival#12525
Alice is in a relationship with Johannnes, but she feels confined. During a night out with his friends, Alice steals a strap-on and challenge Johnannes thoughts about girls.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:27 pm

It's getting so predictable that it's not even funny anymore. Is Sweden secretly having a laugh at us?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!