Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Re: Shitposting

Post by Auli » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Also a reason why way too granular rating systems are one hell of a mistake. You'll always end up with whining about every 1% or evere 0.1 that's too high or low.
The Gametrailers forums were like that all the fucking time. Gamerankings does the Metacritic thing but down to decimal points, and some fucker on the forums once said that a game that had an overall score of 89.9% meant it wasn't AAA quality.

With weird shit like 9.3s and 9.8s Shane Satterfield didn't help by saying that certain games "weren't innovative enough" (like Uncharted 1 getting an 8.9, the ultimate troll score)to get scores above 9.0 or something but would give shit like Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 near perfect scores. His excuses were bullshit but it was over dumb shit like fucking decimal places in review scores, justifying your autism is going to drive other autistic people insane.
Where you active on the forums?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Also a reason why way too granular rating systems are one hell of a mistake. You'll always end up with whining about every 1% or evere 0.1 that's too high or low.
The Gametrailers forums were like that all the fucking time. Gamerankings does the Metacritic thing but down to decimal points, and some fucker on the forums once said that a game that had an overall score of 89.9% meant it wasn't AAA quality.

With weird shit like 9.3s and 9.8s Shane Satterfield didn't help by saying that certain games "weren't innovative enough" (like Uncharted 1 getting an 8.9, the ultimate troll score)to get scores above 9.0 or something but would give shit like Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 near perfect scores. His excuses were bullshit but it was over dumb shit like fucking decimal places in review scores, justifying your autism is going to drive other autistic people insane.
Where you active on the forums?
Long ass time ago, I even had a shitty blog that is obviously gone since the site was purged. Some of my blog posts were alright when I looked back on them (I predicted the PS3 would catch up to the 360 since the 360 had mostly shooters while Sony was building up exclusives from more genres) but some of them were fucking dumb (I didn't think always online DRM was a bad thing, until Armake21's video showing how his boxed PC games didn't work unless he downloaded a crack changed my mind). I migrated there from gamespot's forums since they had 360 fanboys banning people over petty shit in 2007 (while letting MS fanboys get away with the same shit), a lot of posters on GT said that was their reason for joining as well. It's why the place had so many PS3 fanboys eventually, but at the time idiots were acting like the PS3 would die like the fucking Dreamcast and that the 360 and Wii didn't also have no fucking games until late 2007.

In 2007 the PS3 section wasn't bad until that fucking Killzone 2 trailer at E3 that year. Suddenly all these fanboys popped up out of no where and shat up the place and lead to all the memes you see today. Dopey fucks would get hype for any PS3 exclusive, even fucking Haze which they gave no fucks about until it was announced as exclusive and I called them out on that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:46 pm

nah haze was kino
SpoilerShow
YOU'RE AN ASS HAZE.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:17 pm

You remember your nickname or avatar?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:41 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:17 pm
You remember your nickname or avatar?
Nickname was the same as here.
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:46 pm
nah haze was kino
SpoilerShow
YOU'RE AN ASS HAZE.
The only good thing to come from it was this:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Terrible promotional material is my religion. And that Haze promotion is the shit!!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Hmm... my memory of my past is pretty much gone, but now that you said you were on GT, I might have some slight recollection of you when putting you and GT together... :/

Or I'm just planting you into my memory xD

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:44 pm

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Dunno why I laughed out loud at that, I'd be proud if he was my kid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:53 pm
Dunno why I laughed out loud at that, I'd be proud if he was my kid.
That's why I posted it. I had a real dirty and hearty laugh at that shit. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!