"It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

"It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:00 pm

I attend a notoriously liberal American university. My friend and I were walking around when we noticed a sign reading "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE." He took a picture and showed it to our professor, who freaked out, removed the sign, and called the police. The police took the sign.

I like my classmates and professors, but they are so liberal and obsessed with "social justice" it's sickening. I told them I thought the sign was harmless and didn't get why the police were called, as it is freedom of speech.

Apparently the same thing happened across multiple college campuses and is part of a concerted effort by 4chan to "expose anti-white bias." Honestly, I think they succeeded. If something as benign as "it's okay to be white" is considered hate speech, no wonder the alt right is on the rise. Of course, I didn't dare express my true opinion due to the social backlash I would experience.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 pm

Imagine being ashamed of being a superior race of people, holy fuck just kill yourself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: "It's okay to be white" posters found on several college campuses, liberals freak out

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:04 pm

That movement has been running for well over a year now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:03 pm
Imagine being ashamed of being a superior race of people, holy fuck just kill yourself.
I constantly see white people unironically using "white people" as a pejorative and trying to claim they aren't white because they had a Jewish great-grandparent despite being pale as a ghost. Miss me with that cuck shit.

I think it might be an Anglo-American thing because I'm Belarusian/Lithuanian and have pride in my heritage and I notice Irish and Italian immigrants tend to very strongly reject liberal and anti-white rhetoric. WASPs ruin everything as per usual.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Don't forget that *white* politican lady who claimed she's kinda-sorta not white because she's like 1% non-white.

Also: It is okay to be white. Some of my best friends are white, in fact.
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:00 pm
I like my classmates and professors, but they are so liberal and obsessed with "social justice" it's sickening. I told them I thought the sign was harmless and didn't get why the police were called, as it is freedom of speech.
Not trying to make you paranoid, but I think that got you a spot on some antifa list.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:10 am

There's nothing I'd worry about less than being on an AntiFa hitlist.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:25 am

I dunno. I'd rather not be annoyed to death
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:42 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:25 am
I dunno. I'd rather not be annoyed to death
I'd welcome the chance to use excessive force in self-defence against lefty wimps.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:58 am

Academia is full of the some the biggest 'tards in the world right now.

As annoying as this shit is, I also think that these hyper-leftist, white-guilt people are fueling a massive backlash in the future.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:04 am

Try "fuelling it currently". The generation after us is already getting sick of that shit. It's the usual pendulum swing and it's still just on the way of going to the right. Nothing they do will prevent that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!