Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
GitGud
Quality Poster

Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by GitGud » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 am

Bethesda is on it again.

Game deleted itself from PC, and your characters moving speed is linked to the Framerate of your maschine. What else will surface and what will Bethesda do without Fanbase-Mods to fix their bugs.

I loved Fallout 1&2 and i hate how they burned everything. Stupid cash grabbing jew nose game companies. And fuck Todd Howard....
"It just works" my ass
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:10 am

Good thing it's a beta then right? Also

https://kotaku.com/heres-what-fallout-7 ... 1830165537

Paid mods are back boys! Hope you're ready to empty your wallets after playing $60 (or more across the ocean)

>Kotaku

Yeah I know I know.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 am

I told people years ago that with Creation Club one day you lose free modding. And i stll believe that. You have to be allways online. One day Bethesda checks your game folder and blocks you if you have "illegal" mods installed.
As long Bethesda makes games in house, they will be bad.
I hate the long winded intros to Fallout 3 and 4. I wanted to play a new char for both games but the caracter creation killes the mood quickly. New Vegas was quick done and you could explore. I have allmost no free time to play anyways. Dont want to spend 2hours for CC.

And i am sure that bethesda will fuck up big time and i wanna know what the other features will cost. Like privat servers ect. Fuck, those idiots maybe dont even know how to implement them.

Only 24 players per server i a joke too. For an map 4 times as big as FO4. Good thing you start on the same location.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Lol "Its just a beta" dumb faggots.

The framerate linked to physics problem has been around forever. Bethesda is still using their ancient Gamebryo crap here since this is just a cheap cash in.

The game comes out in less than 2 weeks. Barring a day one patch, the beta is the final product and little if anything will ever be fixed. This is really just a paid demo for gaymur faggots to waste money on.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:22 pm

>bethesda
>fixing bugs before release
>people actually believe this
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm

GitGud wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 am
Game deleted itself from PC, and your characters moving speed is linked to the Framerate of your maschine. What else will surface and what will Bethesda do without Fanbase-Mods to fix their bugs.
How do you even do that with what is supposed to be a pure multiplayer game? That's either a result of ineptitude or pure malice.
GitGud wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 am
I told people years ago that with Creation Club one day you lose free modding. And i stll believe that. You have to be allways online. One day Bethesda checks your game folder and blocks you if you have "illegal" mods installed.
Sooner or later, they'll make it so you can only install mods through their own in-game service, all so they can ensure that all of the sold mods don't have anything copyright-infringing in them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm
How do you even do that with what is supposed to be a pure multiplayer game?
By using the old as dirt Gamebryo engine that was only ever supposed to be a single player engine. A shitty one at that.
Tying game speed, any speed at all, to the framerate is just about the biggest mistake you can make. Pure amateur hour.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:22 pm
>bethesda
>fixing bugs before release
>people actually believe this
They pretend to care until they get your money, then they fuck right off to the next involvement of skyrim.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:11 pm

True. I thin kthe Apple Watch is still missing a port of this timeless classic.

And not only do they not bother with fixing bugs, but they're working towards the community providing the (paid) content for themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:41 pm

If the Apple watch wasn't such a massive failure, Skyrim would've had a port already.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!