China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: China

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 pm
I can't help but look at anything Chinese and think of trash. Chinese men, Chinese women, the garbage they produce in terms of products and electronics, theres way too much and all of it is brittle, cheap, and shit.
That is exactly how I viewed China and Chinese before. I have traded with Chinese many years now and I know you can find all kind of quality from China. There's a lot of shit thought and if you don't have contacts, that's probably what you'll basically find.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:10 pm
Dude, we're talking about just plain slamming some yellow pussy. Artificially enhanced K-poon is top of the line in that regard by far. I stand by that. Give me some K-pop plastic bimbo any day over all other kinds of Asians.
Oh, so those Korean plastic surgery K-pop stars are y'alls preferred Asian fuckbuddies. :D Fair enough!
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:44 pm
Elliot Rodger should be proof enough that you don't breed with chinks.
You got a point.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:42 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:43 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:54 pm
Chinese women are some of the most materialistic in the world
Isn't that the case with women in general? Maybe Chinese are just more honest about it.
Understatement of the year:

Well, aren't they being honest there or what? :D I watched a couple minutes of that and didn't see anything outrageous there, salaries they are talking about are in a range of 5000 - 10000 rmb, that's really not that much even in the Chinese price level. 600€ - 1300€, or $700 - $1400. 8500 rmb is considered a good monthly wage in China, taking the country-specific price level into account, it is equivalent to approx 3000€/month here in Finland, or $2500 in the US. You know there is no real social security net in China, no paid maternity leaves etc. If a Chinese woman wishes to have a child, and nearly all of them do, she's kind of dependable of at least somewhat wealthy man. Why they also want a house or an apartment, it's really risky to live on a rent in China, there are practically no rights for tenants. If you don't get some relative or somebody other you can really trust as your landlord, you are taking a risk. You can be kicked out for really no reason at all in a very short notice. Landlords can also come to check the apartment without noticing the tenant beforehand and all that nonsense.

But I lol'd at the "Do you think you look like Lin Chi-ling or Marilyn Monroe?" :lol: Yes! They really do! MoMMy's and DaDDy's littLe prinCesSes.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 pm

And don't forget that Chinagirls are in noticably shorter supply than Chinamen. Why settle for one of those many poorfags?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 pm
And don't forget that Chinagirls are in noticably shorter supply than Chinamen. Why settle for one of those many poorfags?
That's the core of the problem. The overabundance of men means women can be ultra picky and demand more than their looks would normally get them.

But once China's economy pops, and with all that private debt they have accumulated they will, all these angry, horny men will revolt. The only reason the people haven't rebelled against the Chinese government is because things have been improving there for 30 years and they don't want to rock the boat, but a crisis will end that concern.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:26 am

I remember some Chinese richfag bought JAV whore Sora Aoi to be his wife. I bet the chink whores are still kicking themselves over that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:29 am

>be rich
>buy a whore
>wife that whore

That does not compute for me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:00 am

Being a cuck is independent of financial assets.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Getting cucked is the sport of kings and peasants.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:41 pm

We'll see what kind of pandemonium this nu-SARS will cause yet. Chinese don't really have any kind of food hygiene standards, raw meat is kept there at the open in wet markets, flies and other insects swarm around and nobody gives a shit. Then they even eat that meat half-raw without cooking it properly. A large portion of Chinese don't even believe in bacteria and viruses, they believe in traditional Chinese medicine. Now they are blaming the US for secretly creating and spreading this new disease in China. The level of ignorance in China is really astonishing, makes Americans look highbrow in comparison. :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm

nu-SARS was found in Australia, RIP Poonoo.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm
nu-SARS was found in Australia, RIP Poonoo.
Was found in here in Burgerland too in Washington State. The one case discovered is expected to make a full recovery. Go figure. :lol: It's almost like you die if you don't have basic food, water, and rest!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger