Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Weather

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 am

Its been raining on and off the past month or two in my part of Texas. The week long rain spells were kino. Wish theyd never end.
Al Gore burned up all the oxygen by repeatedly farting in that massues's face. When will his reign of terror end.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 am

It normally rains at least every two weeks and that's considered a serious dry spell. Usually, it rains once a week or for a couple of days straight. We've had three weeks of straight rain day and night last summer. Plus, it's always at least a bit windy. I never thought that to be the case until I travelled to south Germany where there was actually no wind at all. That was weird as fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:18 am
There wasn't even a fuckhueg thunderstorm at the time of Wacken, as you know. That's something very unnatural.
I'm not complaining, but clearly the festival wasn't planning on that since on the first day it was dusty as fuck from people jumping up and down and running in circle pits. They had to get trucks dumping water on the ground on the early morning to make the ground more wet so you weren't breathing in dirty all fucking day.

Still wasn't as fucked as Athens though. 37-38 fucking degrees and all the buildings are white as fuck with almost no shade since I was at archeological sites. Even by Australian standards that's fucked (though it can get to 40-42, you stay the fuck inside when that happens).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:10 am
Winter won't fucking end over here either and it's fucking October. I swear something is wrong with the Earth's rotation since you northern hemisphere fucks have been frying lately.
Yep. We finally are having some autumn weather over here. After months (april-september) of no rain and constant wildfires, it's finally a bit cool and damp here. Praise be.

I can only hope the extreme weather trend doesn't continue and we don't get hit with a massive fucking cold snap.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Oh man, bring the winter on. I want violent cold. I want five straight months of fuckoff icerain/snowstorm weather to brutalise this land. I want every single last vaguely dark motherfucker to return to their shitting desert nations.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:35 am

We had frost this morning for the first time this winter. Some parts of Germany even had snow. Here's to a brutal winter! Skål!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:00 pm

It's gotten fuckin' cold pretty fast, but so far nothing frosty to see.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:33 pm

I'll frost my asshole and you fellas can lap up my butt spittle.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 pm
Oh man, bring the winter on. I want violent cold. I want five straight months of fuckoff icerain/snowstorm weather to brutalise this land. I want every single last vaguely dark motherfucker to return to their shitting desert nations.
Fuck yeah, I can handle the cold. Let the weak die and freeze.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Winter is comi.. it's already here. Ffs what was I thinking during the last summer when I wished cold winter. Now it's dark all day, it's freezing, it's fucking slippery everywhere and the snow.. the fucking snow. I do have other things to do than constantly shovel this shite off my yard. Only if I could escape all this bs to southern Europe. But then again.. those areas are full of different kind of darkness these days. Oh well, mein kampf against snow will go on the next 4 months.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.