Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Shitposting

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Kekistan made me ill. Trash ugly flag and wear (I don't care if its "ironic" or not you went outside in that shit), those same spurdos in the kek gear get reposted in every political discussion by third rate shitposters in the image boards, calling anything -istan is very Bush era.
I swear one of those photo ops with all the trash ecelebs had sargone and Maddox together. I hope I'm not misremembering that. Supreme bitch niggas stick together.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:30 pm
I swear one of those photo ops with all the trash ecelebs had sargone and Maddox together. I hope I'm not misremembering that. Supreme bitch niggas stick together.
I think I know which picture you mean. CuckRayGun and Andy Racewarsky are in the same photo, if I'm not mistaken. Just a huddled bunch of "alt-right" faggots. Day fucking one I was telling people that nothing good comes from giving your group a title and adopting the mainstream media title was the fucking death knell. It only ever attracts extreme fuckboys like those.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Bets on if a hurricane or US forces btfo the nigger spic caravan? I got 50 on hurricane. Just to lord over libshits as proof of God, and him having a sense of humor. Each one of the migrants can be a stand in for every baby they aborted! "Balance". Namaste.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 am

I'm hoping for an excessively violent outcome. If there truly is a god, the army wipes them all out. Just straight up spray the fuckers. But then again, we all know that the myth of gnosticism is the greatest lie ever told to the white man.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:30 pm
I think I know which picture you mean. CuckRayGun and Andy Racewarsky are in the same photo, if I'm not mistaken. Just a huddled bunch of "alt-right" faggots. Day fucking one I was telling people that nothing good comes from giving your group a title and adopting the mainstream media title was the fucking death knell. It only ever attracts extreme fuckboys like those.
Wasn't Dickie "FBI-kun" Spencer's supposed claim to fame being the guy who owned "altright(dot)com"?
Any e-celeb self identifying as alt-right is definitely somebody to be suspicious of. And thats all these people are. Money hungry cunts or government subversives who do nothing but spout words and steal shitposts from /pol/.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:50 am

They are all pro-Israel faggots as well. Burn them all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Take the "pro-Isreal" out of that sentence and it still fits. I only just now started looking into why they were called TRSodomites.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:47 pm

I'm tired of being poor and even worse, I'm black. My stomach hurts so I'm looking for a purse to snatch.
Is Spoony dead yet?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:01 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:47 pm
I'm tired of being poor and even worse, I'm black. My stomach hurts so I'm looking for a purse to snatch.
Hear hear, brotha. I'm black too. Always having to run from the cops, bail bond agents and distraint officers, those racists! How can they expect a player can pay child support for five different hoes? Luckily I just took my single-parent mother's TV to pawn shop, that'll keep my crack pipe filled this weekend! Welfare provides her a new TV set next month anyway. Wakanda forever!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I had to try to not laugh real hard when I went to a store the other day. You know those stickers on the front door for "no dogs allowed" and such that look like crossed out traffic signs? Somebody placed one with a cartoon jiggaboo saying "Ficki Ficki!" right next to it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!