RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Only the Soy think in absolutes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Huh... where the hell did I read that 50% was needed to win? xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 pm

That much would've been necessary for SD to win since nobody will form a coalition with them. It's the same with the AfD in Germany. Unless they win wholesale with an unrealistic 51% they will not be part of the government - well, only as opposition.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:34 pm

They are checking into voter-fraud now.

I wouldn't be surprised. The left are fucking scared of the SD now.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 am

What a goddamn farce these elections have been, they are still recounting the votes and apparently they'll get the job done by next sunday. And there's also been all kinds of electoral frauds.

https://nyadagbladet.se/inrikes/rapport ... -i-landet/

In some polling stations electoral envelopes were ordered not to be sealed and the ballot papers for the Swedish Democrats were also completely absent from some polling stations. :roll:

Current situation:

https://data.val.se/val/val2018/slutres ... index.html

At the moment the SD has the second largest support (18,71%) and Green party's support has dropped to 3,97% (meaning they will not make it in the parliament if their support stays under the 4% threshold, and that would be fucking amazing), but it's too early to party yet. ANYTHING can still happen.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 pm

How hard can it be to count paper in Current Year?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Hard to count what isn't there because of evil people.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 pm
How hard can it be to count paper in Current Year?
They aren't looking for the actual result. They are looking for the result they want.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:54 am

For me this islamic shit sounds like some dude in the past made up some shit to get power, money and pussy. Like there was a rumour of a jewish dude that preached and shit and some desert monkey thought "hey, that could be me."

1. Wamens must be covered up... "Some chick at some point in my life didn't liked me back and all woman are bad.
2. Don't eat pork...i ate some rotten pork that layed in the sun for to long. I puked for days. Must be the animals fault.
3. Dogs=bad. When i was younger i nicked some shit. But the other fucker got an dog and he bit me in the ass. True an animal from hell.
4. If you cheat you get the stone....I was rich and had some wifes....but one of them cheated on me with another dude that wasn't an asshole. Gues who has to learn the hard way?

I look at every rule i heard from islam and most of them sound like something i would write from personal experiance. The fact that a rule of the koran is that *if* rules are changed, the newest set replaces everything written before regarding that law. So if muhamed wrote on page one "Bees are teh devil" but found out years later that bees make fucken honey he would place a new rule on page 200 that sayes "bees are great. Save them."

(He musta had a killer hangover after some hard booze because Alcohol is the devil and haram because of it)
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Anytime this thread comes back up top, I do a quick glance of the top latest headlines of Sweden.
And every time, it's like a freight train of failure:
  • Help! We're all terrified of the wrath of a dangerous 90 year old man!
  • Gun deaths are now on the rise. Gee.....how in the world could this have happened?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.