Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 am
Nice downvote ratio and I'm a fan of those comments too. His cult is slowly turning on him.
>His cult
I hate to break this to you but these are Escapist viewers, not people who routinely watch Bob. People are downboating and shitting all over him precisely because they're not his cult.

Also, even bolstered by The Escapist Bob's views are laughably low.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Even if I didn't know who Movieblob was, I would never fucking watch a video talking about Pickle fucking Rick. Get absolutely fucked with that shit. I don't care if it's sarcastic either. Anything to do with that show or any vidya-related video that starts making comparisons to Dark Souls is an instant click on the x for me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:02 pm

The Rick and Morty fanbase took the legitimate pedophilia of both of the show's creators pretty well.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:58 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:02 pm
The Rick and Morty fanbase took the legitimate pedophilia of both of the show's creators pretty well.
They don't care because they are pedos themselves. Or underage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:58 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:02 pm
They don't care because they are pedos themselves. Or underage.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to want to fuck a preteen in the ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Without a solid grasp on theoretical physics, the joy of increasing their anal circumference will go right above the typical viewer's head.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2qZ2_tp-jY[/youtube]

Blob and Co. are turning on Vox.

-------

"your girlfriend"

LMAO ok Blob :lol:
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (77.77 KiB) Viewed 684 times
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 am

Ugh. This guy needs to die of a heart attack or at least lose his foot to diabetes already.

And while I didn't watch his Jordan Peterson "parody", from what I read by someone who did, the video makes it obvious he hasn't even watched so much as a single Peterson video. He wears a fedora, which Peterson doesn't wear, and sounds nothing like Peterson, acting enraged and talking about tits while using stupid portmanteau words like "man-thoughts" that only feminists would ever say in real life.

Hey dumbass, to successfully parody or satirize something you have to actually have to familiarize yourself with the subject. You can't get your info third hand from the dangerhair cunts and call it a day. Peterson talks like a droning academic with a funny cucknadian drawl, not an angry neckbeard basement dweller. That's you Bob. You confused Jordan Peterson for yourself. I know you confuse things in your tiny, beatus addled brain. There are plenty of things Peterson can be made fun of for like his all meat diet or his stupidity over the Kavanaugh Hearings, but you're far too stupid to be up to the task.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 am
I never thought I'd see the day when I somewhat agree with Vox. Goddamn MovieBob
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:50 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 am
Can't have them talk badly about Mahvel. They make the only movies dumb and shit enough for him to understand.
Blob is every bit the pea-brained moron he thinks everyone else to be. His destiny was to be a neckbeard fedora tipper in a trailer park but he rejected it. However, a tiger can't get rid of it's stripes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!