Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Who's Chad?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:07 pm
It doesn't matter if it's in his Britannia or your Bohemia, teenagers are just stupid no matter what. You can tell these fuckers that they should use condoms and how to use it and they'll still fuck raw because "it feel like it was right!" or some bullshit excuse like that.
Of course someone will do that, but these are still rare fucking cases, which is why I'm saying that to begin with. At least in my country it's something rather unusual. And teens fuck like rabbits here, we are no prudes. Maybe when we'll get as progressive as germany or sweden, things will be different and being mother at 15 will be considered being a strong, indipendent woman.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:48 pm
Who's Chad?
Reason why Booger is still alive, therefore a public enemy number one. Currently his personal ass-wiper and butler, hiding in his basement.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 pm
What I was getting at is teenagers are completely retarded and like having sex with one another.
No shit, I haven't forgotten yet, but somehow, nobody around me that I know of managed to get themselves pregnant. Now whenever some idiot made young girl pregnant, that's a different story, but there are fools, and then there are retards. The difference is, retards stay retarded no matter the age. Perhaps people of Albion just don't believe in condoms and education?
It doesn't matter if it's in his Britannia or your Bohemia, teenagers are just stupid no matter what. You can tell these fuckers that they should use condoms and how to use it and they'll still fuck raw because "it feel like it was right!" or some bullshit excuse like that.
I never had sex when I was a teenager. That must mean I'm very smart!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:00 pm
Of course someone will do that, but these are still rare fucking cases, which is why I'm saying that to begin with. At least in my country it's something rather unusual. And teens fuck like rabbits here, we are no prudes. Maybe when we'll get as progressive as germany or sweden, things will be different and being mother at 15 will be considered being a strong, indipendent woman.
Not having white babies at all is considered stunning and brave over there.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Chad is COMPLICIT

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
You can tell these fuckers that they should use condoms and how to use it and they'll still fuck raw because "it feel like it was right!" or some bullshit excuse like that.
Teenagers generally have poor understanding of consequences. Which is exactly why they shouldn't be parents.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:56 pm

GitGud wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:21 am
One day we are all Boogie....because like the BigBang he will expand and expand till earth is gone and Boogie orbits the sun, feeding on star dust. He will reach the Moon milenias later but we and our offsprings will be still there.....down in his center....like a usefull colony of bacteria, working for the new master of the solar system.

(This is the kind of shit i am dreaming for real after watching youtube .....DAMN)
Gainax didn't quite have the budget at the time, but I've heard the Third Impact was supposed to have all of mankind get absorbed by the Boogie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:00 pm
Maybe when we'll get as progressive as germany or sweden, things will be different and being mother at 15 will be considered being a strong, indipendent woman.
That doesn't seem to be part of progressive culture. Despite being extremely cucked, teenage pregnancy rates aren't exceptionally high. Hell, most actual soyboys aren't fathers at all well into their late 30s, preferring to raise other men's children, it seems.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 am
Nothing kills my interest in a woman more than her having a kid.
Absolutely! Even if a woman was really hot, if I found out she has kids that would be an instant no from me. I never want marriage or my own kids so no way in hell am I gonna raise another mans kids like a cuck.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:43 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 am
Nothing kills my interest in a woman more than her having a kid.
Absolutely! Even if a woman was really hot, if I found out she has kids that would be an instant no from me. I never want marriage or my own kids so no way in hell am I gonna raise another mans kids like a cuck.
What usually happens when you get entangled to a woman with kids is what happened to a coworker of mine:

>dates a chick with a kid
>marries her
>pour money and time on the kid
>woman cheats on him, leaves him (with tons of debt to booth)
>for all legal purposed he's the father of the kid now
>has to pay child support for a kid that is not his