What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
An empty shell

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by An empty shell » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:20 pm

My time in the army broke me as a person. I really don't think I can form genuine bonds anymore after what I saw there. "Our greatest foe is not the enemy in front of us but giving in our own faults and temptations." Never have I seen people revel so much in that kind of corruption and delusions of grandeur than in that place. And I probably never will.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Deep.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:58 pm
Metal is trash and I love my mommy. Tumblr. Seriously.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:07 am

Gets really good at about 2:30 minutes with the pay off at 3:20 transitioning into something fucking awesome.

When Toxic Holocaust was good. I've got that t-shirt. One of the best album covers ever.

I could've posted absolutely every song from that album because every single one is amazing with KK Downing melting your fucking face off. Despite Painkiller being the best song, I decided to go for something else.

Speaking of best albums of all time, I didn't want to post anything from Reign in Blood. You all know it anyway. So I instead went for something else Slayer.

Fantastically fun to actually play on guitar by the way. Believe it or not, you can play that intro on an acoustic guitar and it sounds just as good.

You didn't think I'd post an update without any Hardcore, did you? You know I'm

Thus, and to counteract the gay shit I've just exposed you to for a dumb reference, some unapologetically straight forward Hardcore.

There is some melody at the halfway part. I'm not completely inhuman. Just mostly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:01 am

Here's one for you guys:

Possible DHI theme song. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 am

Hilarous lyrics. Especially the ones where the OP claims o not be a faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Lots of good shit here from kugel and otter, gotta keep the high quality up until someone posts some gangsta rap or other garbage..

I own two Running Wild albums, Gates to Purgatory and Black Hand Inn. While GtP is quite good, it's maybe too "archaic" to my taste, but BHI is awesome. It has served as a great drinking album for me nearly 20 years, I will never get tired of this. It feels almost sacrilege listening to this sober!

When I think of Iceland I can't be thinking about Björk and I just fokking hate her, partly because some of my ex's were crazy about her and I were forced to listen to her crap for years. If there's something in Iceland that prevents me wishing the whole island sinking into the sea, it's this band. Viking metal? Post-rock? What a hell is this even? And I don't have any idea what they are singing about, but they sure can compose some atmospherical and epic soundscapes.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 pm

There's some things I like about the Current Year, no need to go searching through your album collection, you'll even find all the most obscure classic albums of your collection from the YT.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:01 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm
Lots of good shit here from kugel and otter, gotta keep the high quality up until someone posts some gangsta rap or other garbage..

Lo and Behold, I came here to post gangsta rap! :lol:

Thanks to Tevin for introducing me to this insane shit. I haven't heard rhymes so sick since the halo 2 gangsta rap.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome