Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:45 pm

All the more reason to gib wall now, you old fat lazy boomer cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm
I do think the next election won't be as much of a landslide as people think, I'm guessing democrats are "woke" now and will actually go and vote instead of thinking there candidate will win. I honestly expect record voting numbers
This I doubt. Voting requires effort. Virtue signalling on Twitter does not
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:31 am

Trump will not be primaried. The dems have nothing. They have no one. They have zero platform besides hating trump. Everything is going amazingly well for trump and the country right now. Yes things can change but right now the economy is doing great as is the stock market, the unemployment rate is the lowest in decades, and foreign policy is going amazingly well also. NAFTA finally scrapped with new USMC deal better for us, diplomacy with north korea going better than any past administration, and we basically tore up Obama's Iran cocksucking deal. The dems have fuck all to run on. Even social issues will be limited for them since they can't run on gay marriage anymore. Their platform boils down to: We want to weaken our borders and welcome in any and all the criminals and rapists from mexico, central, and south america in an attempt to flood the country with democrat voters and cheap labor to put citizens out of work. This will, of course, only work with die hard dems that were going to vote for them no matter what anyway.

TLDR...4 more years for Trump.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm
I do think the next election won't be as much of a landslide as people think, I'm guessing democrats are "woke" now and will actually go and vote instead of thinking there candidate will win. I honestly expect record voting numbers
This I doubt. Voting requires effort. Virtue signalling on Twitter does not
Even if they did, what then? Wow, even more Dem votes in Jew York and Commiefornia. The stream of Commiefornians moving to other states to ruin them is easily evened out by libshits from somewhere else making their dream of living (badly) in L.A. a reality.
Plus, the reason why Trump got voted in the first place hasn't disappeared. If anything, there's even more of a reason to vote "Fuck You!" to shitlibs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 am

This niggas house must be a nightmare with all the dumb shit he collects.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 am

I was jealous of the hero quest find, that's one of the few high priced board games I need to get still. Also pat doesn't realize that PS1 and PS2 era of games are our generations NES and he should buy them all cheap while he can.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:25 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 am
I was jealous of the hero quest find, that's one of the few high priced board games I need to get still. Also pat doesn't realize that PS1 and PS2 era of games are our generations NES and he should buy them all cheap while he can.
If he wants to resell like a cunt then unless they are RPGs he shouldn't. Ian may be a token soyboy but he is right that during that time period gaming became more mainstream, thus games didn't have small print runs as often. Only RPG games seem to hold value that era and that won't change much.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 pm

I guess that's because those typical JRPGs - excluding Final Fantasy and perhaps Persona 3-4 - never became that mainstream.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 am
This niggas house must be a nightmare with all the dumb shit he collects.
Same fate as the Chandler Manor when?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 pm

I did not know Pat was still doing his YouTube channel. Never shows up in my feed or in searches. I see he still publishes videos covering news weeks after it is relevant.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm

I don't care for the shrieking of children, but I at least understand that sometimes they can't help themselves (I was a right pest until the age of 6 or so when I finally started to learn manners). But Ian comes off as one of those childfree people that absolutely hates children. Funny that he's chosen a career catering to manchildren and womenchildren, who are ten times worse than actual children.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.