Boxing/MMA

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Pope Corky III

Re: Boxing/MMA

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:08 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:18 pm

I never thought I'd see Anderson Silva walk to the ring like a Michael Jackson impersonator.

Also, Nakamura = gimmick thief confirmed (although he still did it way better).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Nakamura's MMA entrance looks totally lame though. Silva is great because he did that before a MMA fight with nasty Pride rules (OK to kick grounded opponent's head) and actually won. UFC is such a dum dum they never allow fighters to do wrestling stuff, what a waste.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 am
This Conor vs Khabib angle is the best pro wrestling storyline in the world right now. The stuff with the bus was some attitude era shit, how can WWE compete. :D

Seriously this shit is fake as all hell and UFC fans are the biggest pack of marks on the planet. Cornette was right, UFC is just like old NWA wrestling.
Le UFC is the best pro wrestling company currently
Le UFC fans are the real marks

No better way to know someone is a complete and utter brainless when they spout those tired talking points as if they’re Moses reciting the Ten Commandments

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 am
This Conor vs Khabib angle is the best pro wrestling storyline in the world right now. The stuff with the bus was some attitude era shit, how can WWE compete. :D

Seriously this shit is fake as all hell and UFC fans are the biggest pack of marks on the planet. Cornette was right, UFC is just like old NWA wrestling.
Le UFC is the best pro wrestling company currently
Le UFC fans are the real marks

No better way to know someone is a complete and utter brainless when they spout those tired talking points as if they’re Moses reciting the Ten Commandments
>A butthurt Tapout fag appears.

Dude, it's way too fucking obvious now that a lot of this shit is fake to build hype. Every weigh in there is a fucking fight, all the bullshit Conor and Khabib did is all textbook wrestling shit and Lesnar pushing Cormier is more of that bullshit. UFC wasn't this obnoxious about it before. Also:

>Le UFC fans are the real marks

Look like a pack of dumb marks to me. Tapout fags are the worst, they think that because they watch UFC that they can beat the shit out of anyone.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:53 am

It's a law of nature that anyone that wears a Tapout shirt, besides Bas Rutten, is a bitchmade pussy that's getting knocked the fuck out by a mean look.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:38 am

Back when I worked in nightclubs, those Tapout/Everlast shirts were a running joke among the staff. "Remember, MMA fighters are the most dangerous customers, but fortunately, you can recognize them from a distance from their Tapout-shirts." :D
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:32 pm

They are also just about as likely to actually practise, let alone have mastered, any martial art at all as a dude wearing a Thrasher shirt is likely to be a skater. Or a guy in a Billabong shit to be a surfer.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:03 am

Or these days someone in an Iron Maiden shirt actually being an Iron Maiden fan.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Let's not even start about Mahvel shirts. Not only do they likely not read comics, they are a cunt in any case.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Can confirm, I like my Stihl (chainsaw manufacturer) t-shirt but I've never even touched a chainsaw in my entire life.