MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Years later, it remains true that these mgtow fucks are as much a slave to the pussy as any normie man. Except the normie male gets laid more. He's probably more redpilled on women too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SandmanMGTOW/videos

You can go find out yourself how many videos this tool has made crying about women for all these years. His most recent video is even about manspreading! Wew laddie now there's an old meme. If the goal is to remove toxic females from your life and live how you want, how can this cuck honestly say mgtow has benefited him? He's like those autists (actual ones) who have to count every single grain of sand because to not do so hurts them. He compulsively posts these videos crying about or shitting on women every single day, probably multiple times a day, for years.

Obviously it's a waste of time, but this is the internet and we're on a shitposting forum. I'm just saying that his actions are not in line with the supposed tenets of mgtow. His life seems consumed with reacting to whatever feminists are doing and bitching about every petty thing a ho does.

I like the woke black male mgtow types who make a few videos calling women a shit and then go do something else. I always post those ranger videos because they're super fucking old and they lay it down.

You can agree or disagree, but at least he's not wasting your time with multiple shitpost videos per day, like he's the DSP of shitting on women.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 pm

So what does the guy do instead of being a SIMP? Bitch about cunts on the internet for years straight while likely not even having interacted with one in any way for months straight. Great job. If you don't care about them, just get a career instead with all that time you've got on your hands.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 pm
Celibacy doesn't make much of a sense
Why?
Because why would you do that? You've got to roll with the punches in life. I can understand not wanting to eat meat from some doped up animal with more pharmaceuticals in it than a drug store but there's no need to be a vegetarian. If you get a chance for a free-range prime steak, why pass? Just don't sign up for dumb shit.
Celibacy is for guys that know they are too fucking dumb to judge situations accurately and manage to get fucked over by some random bitch.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

>food analogies
There goes your 1/8 "American" ancestry, you fat cunt.
Women dosen't food. A woman is not important to overall survival. They're too big a risk to have around, for very little reward.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:16 pm

I was never suggesting you should have one around or go out of your way to get laid. You shouldn't. They are only a risk if you let them be one.
Face it, almost all of those MGTOW fags got burned hard before because they were either dumb enough to marry or got their feefees hurt. You only get fucked like a bitch if you are a bitch.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm
>food analogies
There goes your 1/8 "American" ancestry, you fat cunt.
Also 1/4 wop plus I run a food store. I can't help myself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:16 pm
Also 1/4 wop
ayyyy im working ovah here

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 pm
Celibacy is for guys that know they are too fucking dumb to judge situations accurately and manage to get fucked over by some random bitch.
Hey, better to know it and avoid the situation than to not know it and keep getting burned like the modern bluepilled cuck.

It's like those alcoholics who avoid drinking even once because they know the one drink for them leads to 50. I can respect that as long as they're not being a cunt and trying to moralfag about it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 am
It's like those alcoholics who avoid drinking even once because they know the one drink for them leads to 50. I can respect that as long as they're not being a cunt and trying to moralfag about it.
It's a tough one man.
Addiction is a real MOTHERFUCKER.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:37 am

Yep. And there's currently no AA for pussy addicts. Simps, tricks and pussybeggars all have the disease.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 am

Some of the MGTOW philosophy is commendable, but I'm not convinced that its adherents actually have happy and fulfilling lives.
I really don't get along with most women and am happier without them in my life. However I do sometimes feel a biological + societal pressure to become a normie guy with a wife and it makes me feel bad. I suspect a lot of these MGTOWs feel the same and won't admit it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 am

Happiness is fake.
Cowtowing to the beliefs of dumb normalfags works out for nobody.