Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 pm
If there was a perfect case for someone being an NPC it has to be Forky. He's been tweeting pop culture nonsense into the void for years now. A normal person would have died from lack of sleep already.
The NPC meme is terrible, go to Hell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:47 pm

It's cuckchan gargabe. Just like "boomer".
pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:02 pm
Spoony is a miserable cunt. I should dox him, see how he likes it.
>hur dur but i bet dramf is stupiter tho
Go eat a dick, Noah. Your shtick is so stale it's fucking fossilized. You can't even leave your fucking house, you bugman faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:47 pm
I've read posts on the 4chimps archives that the NPC forced meme was spread by """"alt-right"""" e-celebs on Twitter, which I can't be assed to verify but seems to fit, as its gay as hell and giving my virgin boyhole AIDS like nothing else.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:47 pm
I've read posts on the 4chimps archives that the NPC forced meme was spread by """"alt-right"""" e-celebs on Twitter, which I can't be assed to verify but seems to fit, as its gay as hell and giving my virgin boyhole AIDS like nothing else.
That's easily believable. Not that cuckchan or (((alt-right))) makes any difference. It's all plebbit and it's all cancer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 pm
Guest wrote:
If there was a perfect case for someone being an NPC it has to be Forky. He's been tweeting pop culture nonsense into the void for years now. A normal person would have died from lack of sleep already.
But Furious Period is a great movie rite?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:19 am

I love how even Lord British ignores Noah.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:52 am

The NPC meme had potential but the autists of 4sperg ruined it like everything else. I miss the old fags of yesteryear. At least I used to laugh. Now it's just a special needs class.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The NPC meme is useful and describes a very real phenomenon, to the point obvious targets of it are already screeching in response, calling it "dehumanizing".
Spoony himself is a perfect embodiment of the meme; a guy who regurgitates nothing but a combination of mass-consumption, low-grade, pop-culture entertainment references, and mass-media, spoon-fed, politically-correct dogma. The meme fits and describes Spoony so perfectly, If I didn't know better, I'd think the man was a made up figure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The NPC meme is useful and describes a very real phenomenon, to the point obvious targets of it are already screeching in response, calling it "dehumanizing".
Spoony himself is a perfect embodiment of the meme; a guy who regurgitates nothing but a combination of mass-consumption, low-grade, pop-culture entertainment references, and mass-media, spoon-fed, politically-correct dogma. The meme fits and describes Spoony so perfectly, If I didn't know better, I'd think the man was a made up figure.
Bugmen is pretty much the same meme but less plebbit sounding.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am
Guest wrote:

Bugmen is pretty much the same meme but less plebbit sounding.
It's not the same meme at all. A hot girl can be an NPC. A popular party bro can be an NPC. The point is there's a disturbing amount of people in society who clearly don't think for themselves and are "programmed" by media.

You're thinking its the same thing because Spoony's "flavor" of programming just happens to favor gay bugmen-type interests like comicbooks and video games.