Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Literally his grand plan is to get Trump to tweet "Gamergate did nothing wrong". He sounds like he's suffering from massive head trauma.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

I don't think he wants Trump to say GG did nothing wrong, just to casually mention it.

I didn't like Jim just cutting him off and laughing at him. Ralph and cohost are also too much of Jimdicksockers to just talk normal to Miscarriage of Acchild. So biased. Not that I especially like Miscarriage of Acchild, but holy fuck.

I missed GG because of comas, so I'd love GamerGate v2.0
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:29 pm

At one point he used those exact words. "Gamergate did nothing wrong". He was sniffing a drip and smug chuckling up a storm so maybe he was trying to troll after a coke binge but he just sounded like a literal psychotic retard.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Auli wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm
It'll just put you into another coma.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 pm

How expensive is cocaine in Swindon? Can Goygone afford it with patreon gibs?

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Trump would NEVER tweet "Gamergate did nothing wrong". Was just a hyperbole example. I get the idea, though. It would be SO fucking hilarious and the libtards would blow up.

How to do it, though? Eeeehh, pretty hard and unlikely it will ever happen. I'm curious on what info he didn't want to talk about, though.

Best way to get to Trump, is through his family. Get Barron involved in Gamergate and Trump will mention it. Need to get his LIVE-account details lol
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38 pm
Auli wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm
It'll just put you into another coma.
That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Everything I look forward to makes my body get fucked, by something (never someONE lol).
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Oh fuck no, fuck GG! What a shitshow that was. It's a thousand times better what we have right now with people just calling the SJW crap in games what it is and not reading game journo garbage without a group name attached. The moment you form a group and give yourself a name you'll get smeared and normalfags will just eat that shit up. The only ones that profit from that are IN faggots like Sarcuck and Anita. Fuck that shit!
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 pm
How expensive is cocaine in Swindon? Can Goygone afford it with patreon gibs?
Maybe his wife's boyfriend is a dealer and gets him some shit for cheap if he preps him well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:17 pm

In exchange for raising another man's dinosaur Sarjon gets free coke to go with his soy.
He was the true white nigger all along.
GG was an awful mess, literally everybody involved in that shitshow is old and busted and with the passage of time we've seen these people well after their fall and have a better understanding of who they truly were, and none of it is good.
I pray that the internet as a whole learns from those mistakes but it won't.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 am

Gamergate was awful. All these cucked numale shills we have now in the antifeminist/atheist/freethinker/antiliberal communities came out of gamergate.

They're all corrupt.
They're all shills.
They're all spurdos.
They're all idiots.
They're all soyboys.
They're all frauds.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 am
Gamergate was awful. All these cucked numale shills we have now in the antifeminist/atheist/freethinker/antiliberal communities came out of gamergate.

They're all corrupt.
They're all shills.
They're all spurdos.
They're all idiots.
They're all soyboys.
They're all frauds.
Jim is the only guy that came out of it that wasn't a complete cunt and he got out early. Well, him and Harmful Opinions but he got shoa'd real quick for talking about actual shit that matters.

Jim is on a crusade against these skeptic cunts and I 100% support it. He's been distracted by this furry shit but he will go right back to them because he knows he can fucking end them. They have been doing this secret club crap with Skype chats since gamergate and when Kraut starting doxing servers and the way they all threw Harmful opinions under the bus these fuckers needed to be stopped. They are complete fucking cancer.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.