80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:42 pm
A pillow can't wipe your ass.
You've never wiped your ass on a pillow before?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:43 am

I'm not linking it but Boogie's new (((friend))) set up a Patreon not long after being unveiled. Really gets the neurons firing, it does.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:43 am
I'm not linking it but Boogie's new (((friend))) set up a Patreon not long after being unveiled. Really gets the neurons firing, it does.
He just said in his last video that she's JUST a friend and he's also started (((managing her career))) to thank her for being such a great "friend."

Personally I would like to think this thot has outmanipulated the master and is getting all this (((career advice))) without putting out but probably not

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:20 am
You've never wiped your ass on a pillow before?
He's not american, he has manners.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:50 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:10 pm
Because dakimakura is not a living human bean.
And the problem is...?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:17 am

Boogies a pimp now? A Pimp who wouldn't be able to keep his hoes in line, because that would require physical activity.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:31 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:17 am
Boogies a pimp now? A Pimp who wouldn't be able to keep his hoes in line, because that would require physical activity.
But IF he moves his arm.....oooohhhh boy. His backhand would hit her face like a wip made from leather and body fat. In slowmo you would see the centrifugal force push the fat of his arm down to his finger tips. The gained momentum would rip the whores face of.

Hmmm.......makes me think that Boggers is an X- Men.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 am

Too bad he's so low test that he couldn't overpower a ten year old. He can be happy about even setting his fat arms into motion in the first place, let alone accelerate them significantly. A glacier is heavy as well but it moves faster.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 am

He COULD overpower somebody. If he pefected the silent hunter way of life. Hiding perfectly still in one place and if there is prey in reach, using the folds on his body to absorb its flesh. I am sure that IF he would life for another 200years his body would adapt to his prey. Like sweat that smells like cotton candy to lure children close enoght. Maybe a little toxin in this layer to paralyse them at contact or a biological glue to catch and binde em.
The Horror....
An old house ....people dont talk about the things that lifed there. A new family in town and the kids make new friends with the locals. They hear storys about the bad Halloween House and the monster that lurks within it.one day they play as the sweet smell of fresh popcorn and candy is in the air. The smallest of the new kids follows this smell. Maybe there is a Fair in town? The door to the house is open and after few seconds the kid enters. The smell is to good. Like a sweet, airborn drug that numbs the rational thoughts. There...on this old leather couch.... is that candy? The young reaches for the shinny paper wraped object but as soon as his fingers make contact a burning pain flows through his body. There is no scream, no chance of running. The kids body turns into an statue made from flesh as the couch starts to move. The Boogieman slept for years but now ir time to feast again. He rolls around so the bones of the last victom can slide from his skinfolds and his eyes show a little spark of sanity while his soy fed voice sounds again. The word put pure horror in the brain of this kid......."Do you know my friend...francis?"
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:37 am

The only thing overpowering about Boogie is his smell.