Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:47 am

oldbones wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 pm
It's the wretched like spoony that are the reason medical costs are so insane. Well those worthless dregs, fatties, and smokers. But this fuck has probably taken up more time with doctors than all the people I know who are actually sick and have serious medical issues. Fuck I have never needed to go to the hospital once in my life. For every person like me who puts zero strain on the healthcare industry there's a spoony constantly going in for useless tests that wastes the time of doctors, nurses, and test labs, money, and delay treatment to people who need it. At least the fatties and smokers actually need the help. Sure it's their own fault but they do actually have medical issues unlike spoony who is constantly searching for one. He wants so badly to be a victim.
He never actually seems to go through with the tests, though. He always does the same thing he did in this latest tweet: "Doctor says I should take this test" then doesn't do it then complains about the deductible and "@'s" his insurance company. The insurance company then replies asking him to contact them and he blows them off. (Why does he keep including the insurance company in the tweets if he doesn't want to contact them?)

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:47 am
Why does he keep including the insurance company in the tweets if he doesn't want to contact them?)
If he's being intelligent about it (accent on the if) then he might be hoping to screenshot them actually telling him no so he can call them on it.

Also: I live close enough to where he does to be roughly in the same weather pattern as him. It was stupid humid the last week/two weeks, 80% minimum, often up to upper 90s, but not warm enough for air conditioners to turn on and clear it.

It's humid. Humidity will do that. Where I live, the expression is "Like breathing soup."

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:18 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am
Brad being all high and mighty and throwing a hissyfit as soon as you disagree on anything sure would be much more fun right?

Both of them would be horrible to hang with dont get me wrong, but Id probably get in a fight with brad sooner than spoony just because spoony would just make up an illness to leave while brad would just keep on pissing me off.
Oh man, and then we all laugh when skinny fat Brad Jones knocks your sissy dick-girl chasing autistic ass the fuck out. We will all point and laugh.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:47 am
oldbones wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 pm
It's the wretched like spoony that are the reason medical costs are so insane. Well those worthless dregs, fatties, and smokers. But this fuck has probably taken up more time with doctors than all the people I know who are actually sick and have serious medical issues. Fuck I have never needed to go to the hospital once in my life. For every person like me who puts zero strain on the healthcare industry there's a spoony constantly going in for useless tests that wastes the time of doctors, nurses, and test labs, money, and delay treatment to people who need it. At least the fatties and smokers actually need the help. Sure it's their own fault but they do actually have medical issues unlike spoony who is constantly searching for one. He wants so badly to be a victim.
He never actually seems to go through with the tests, though. He always does the same thing he did in this latest tweet: "Doctor says I should take this test" then doesn't do it then complains about the deductible and "@'s" his insurance company. The insurance company then replies asking him to contact them and he blows them off. (Why does he keep including the insurance company in the tweets if he doesn't want to contact them?)
This brings up a good point: how many tests has spoony actually done? Any?

He complains about the cost of everything but it sounds like he doesn't do anything to comply with what his doctor says. If he even goes to the doctor at all.

People who do go to the doctor for specialized issues know that the doctors love doing blood work and they have a lot of tests that they put you through. Did Spoony even do a sleep study? He talked about the cpap so I assumed he did.

I assume all he's doing is sending his doctor repeated rx refill requests, picking up the medication, abusing it and never going in for tests or follow-ups. :lol:

For all we know, he's a painkiller addict like that steven assholesanti guy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm

I wonder if his relationship with his relatives is so deteriorated that he can't even borrow money from them to at least do these tests.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:18 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am
Brad being all high and mighty and throwing a hissyfit as soon as you disagree on anything sure would be much more fun right?

Both of them would be horrible to hang with dont get me wrong, but Id probably get in a fight with brad sooner than spoony just because spoony would just make up an illness to leave while brad would just keep on pissing me off.
Oh man, and then we all laugh when skinny fat Brad Jones knocks your sissy dick-girl chasing autistic ass the fuck out. We will all point and laugh.
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:37 pm

I wish Spoony was scammed by BetterHelp.

Would be funny.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:41 pm

But that would require him to seek out help in the first place.
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18 pm
Also: I live close enough to where he does to be roughly in the same weather pattern as him. It was stupid humid the last week/two weeks, 80% minimum, often up to upper 90s, but not warm enough for air conditioners to turn on and clear it.

It's humid. Humidity will do that. Where I live, the expression is "Like breathing soup."
I guess he must've left the rotten atmosphere of his house for a moment and got triggered by the fresh air.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:10 pm

This way he could stay inside, though.

And he's most likely 95% of the day with his phone.

And cheaper than real psychiatrists xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 am

>tried to write a screenplay

>tried