Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Why the fuck does Linux need a "Code of Conduct?"
Because finding a way to inject social politics into everything is the name of the game now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:15 am

I used to take solace in the thought that all the trannys would kill themselves and would be a self correcting problem, now I know better. They need to be wiped out ASAP.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:55 am

trans --help
ls -diversity -all
rm -cis
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:44 pm

They'll start programming in CLGBT++ soon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:16 pm

I'm surprised it took the cunts this long. Just more proof they're fake nerds. I knew lovecraft was racist the first time I read one of his stories-OH WAIT that's why it took them so long. :lol: They don't read lovecraft just like they don't play games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Gaymers are known for being literate.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:16 pm
I'm surprised it took the cunts this long. Just more proof they're fake nerds. I knew lovecraft was racist the first time I read one of his stories-OH WAIT that's why it took them so long. :lol: They don't read lovecraft just like they don't play games.
It may have taken those faggots that long but go pick up any Cthulhu mythos novel written by anyone except Lovecraft and it's likely some fuckboy that wants to take away his creation by making it a pile of progressive garbage.
Imagine being so mad about some 20th century writer hating niggers that you write a novel with his fictional creations but making them gay or something. I'm not joking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Oh believe me, I know all about the fantard "lovecraft" stories. They're garbage.

The original stuff is great partly because it's racist. There's a thesis I've been kicking around for a long time about horror and racism and the connection between them. It's pretty obvious when you think about it. Goes to our fear of the unknown, fear of the outsider, fear of the other tribe etc. A lot of lovecraft's stuff is so effective because he's a great writer and he paints a picture of the absolutely alien.

I'm not saying you can't have horror without prejudice but it's been an ingredient in a shit-ton of influential horror works. You could even go much simpler and make it about man's fear of (the other/unknown) man.

Nothing I'm saying is new or revolutionary. It's all pretty well-known and understood. I think it's funny when these SJW cucks look at old stories and don't understand WHY those stories have lasting impact. They just scream about the stories being bad because they don't mesh with current year political views.

Anyway you don't have to look far to find horror that taps into racism and sexism to feed the atmosphere of otherness and engender a fear response. The entire construction of Black Hawk Down's horror is based around a faceless mob of dark-skinned savages.

A lot of horror comes out of our lizard brain fear response. Which isn't logical or progressive or even intelligent. It's just a reaction to stimuli and the self-preservation instinct (fight or flight.) So horror stories that tap into that response are naturally more effective.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:34 pm

For years, you couldn't go to any nerdier Lovecraft discussion without catching a quick "Oh yeah, dude was pretty racist". Being shocked and amazed about this in Current Year is like going "DID YOU KNOW THAT MARIO BROS. 2 IS ACTUALLY DOKI DOKI PANIC?!"

Also lol @ "No more tentacle monsters because Lovecraft made stuff like that". I didn't know tentacles had a political agenda.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm
It may have taken those faggots that long but go pick up any Cthulhu mythos novel written by anyone except Lovecraft and it's likely some fuckboy that wants to take away his creation by making it a pile of progressive garbage.
Imagine being so mad about some 20th century writer hating niggers that you write a novel with his fictional creations but making them gay or something. I'm not joking.
I'm pretty interested in Hastur / Nyarlathotep slashfics myself, so that's good news.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette