Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Them paypigs gotta fall for him somehow.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:37 pm

DSP is superficially charming to you if you give him money. Look at how he's slobbering over Tut's dick every chance he gets. He even talks about Tut when Tut isn't in chat now. He did a DSP tries it just for Tut according to chat. Granted I don't understand the kind of degenerate mind it takes to be compelled to give DSP money in the first place.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Let alone to watch him eat a burger on camera just for you. That gives me the oddest fetish vibe. Next he'll request a fapping video. He's already done it before hundreds of children live and thousands of people on video, time to show Tut the goods.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm

DSP has charming eyes and an infectious laugh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:40 pm

DSP clearly does something right to convince gold digging thots and paypigs to stick around. He also sucks up hard to people in authority above him, at least until a crisis happens and he needs a convenient figure of blame.

The funny thing is narcissists being charming actually has nothing to do with how they look physically or whether or not they have annoying tics. What they do is come on strong in terms of friendliness, approachability and SEEMING understanding. They do not feel normal emotions the way ordinary people do, but they are very good at reading them and feeding back the response that the person wants. They are very in touch with what people want to hear. They need to be in order to snag a source of supply.

What narcissists want more than anything is to be worshiped and validated no matter what they do, and to always be told they are right and smart. You can see from DSP's stream chat and the way he does his prestreams that he's pretty much the poster child for this. His prestreams are narcissism.txt condensed to its essence. Narcissists also get pissed off when something else takes the focus away from them. In the real world, this would be children or pets. In DSP's world, this is when the chat is talking about pizza or mass shootings instead of ME, REEEEEEEEE.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:01 am

I've never seen a pet behave like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 pm

In the least shocking reveal of all time, turns out Greg is a shit person, an abusive father, and a borderline rapist. Shocked me tbqh fam.

Texts are between Maya, a former teen sex slave who was excommunicated from the Onion ranch, and some anon from lolcow farms.

More images here but TL;DR because there's a fucking ton of words. Greg screens his victims to make sure they've been abused in the past, mindfucks them and mails them plane tickets before they know what's going on. Then he basically tries to fuck them immediately with no protection, REEEs at them when they refuse, makes them clean up after him and sperged at his 4 year old for dying in a video game. In this instance Greg kicked his victim out after she said she wasn't attracted to him, then later tried to catfish her by pretending to be Lainey. Nigger's gonna have a fun time in prison.

More caps here: https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/586025.html#586241
SpoilerShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:38 am

God I wanna see that trial.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:20 pm
More images here but TL;DR because there's a fucking ton of words. Greg screens his victims to make sure they've been abused in the past, mindfucks them and mails them plane tickets before they know what's going on.
100% of women claim to be abuse victims so this doesn't mean shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 am

Shut up, lupaposter. Everything we've ever heard about Greg paints him as a narcissistic sociopath who targets, manipulates and abuses young girls. And the info in those screenshots jives with all that past info. Pretty typical narc behavior. This is how narcissists act when they feel completely safe to reveal how they really are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome