Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:10 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:15 am
Spoony would be a miserable cunt to hang with. Brad seems cool enough though.
This. I always imagine that talking to Noah in real life would be like watching a shitty review, because he'll nitpick everything in real life.
"And what the hell is up with this stain on my chair!? What kind of shitty upholstery job is this!?"
"That's where you pissed yourself while tweeting because you were too drunk and lazy to go to the bathroom, Noah."
"Well someone should clean it up!"

Spooner trashing anyone for liking the booze is rich. Someone should @ him something about Kavanaugh tying people up in the basement and loving them his way. There's got to be some potential for lulz there.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am

Brad being all high and mighty and throwing a hissyfit as soon as you disagree on anything sure would be much more fun right?

Both of them would be horrible to hang with dont get me wrong, but Id probably get in a fight with brad sooner than spoony just because spoony would just make up an illness to leave while brad would just keep on pissing me off.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Isn't this like choosing between ass-cancer and ball-cancer?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:49 pm

basically yeah
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:11 pm

Oh no! SPOONY'S got a health issue! Could be serious... I can't decide what I want for lunch. Could go for a sub from the local place... Oh. Here's him going for sympathy shekels. Because they would go bankrupt treating the psychosomatic illnesses of the millions of the snowflake mentally ill.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:51 pm

It's because he's out of shape. If you don't do shit for months, your body gets tired. All the fucking time.

Go to a doctor, you retard!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 pm

The only thing I actually believe from him is that heart condition he mentioned before he became the spoony bum.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:34 pm

"I'm almost certain that's not what's going on". Based Spoony defying those pleb doctors with their so-called "qualifications" once again. It couldn't be that you're just fucking nuts and making yourself ill, could it Noah? It's not like there are millions of people who have this exact problem every year, with literal textbooks on the subject.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 pm

It's the wretched like spoony that are the reason medical costs are so insane. Well those worthless dregs, fatties, and smokers. But this fuck has probably taken up more time with doctors than all the people I know who are actually sick and have serious medical issues. Fuck I have never needed to go to the hospital once in my life. For every person like me who puts zero strain on the healthcare industry there's a spoony constantly going in for useless tests that wastes the time of doctors, nurses, and test labs, money, and delay treatment to people who need it. At least the fatties and smokers actually need the help. Sure it's their own fault but they do actually have medical issues unlike spoony who is constantly searching for one. He wants so badly to be a victim.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:33 am

oldbones wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 pm
It's the wretched like spoony that are the reason medical costs are so insane. Well those worthless dregs, fatties, and smokers. But this fuck has probably taken up more time with doctors than all the people I know who are actually sick and have serious medical issues. Fuck I have never needed to go to the hospital once in my life. For every person like me who puts zero strain on the healthcare industry there's a spoony constantly going in for useless tests that wastes the time of doctors, nurses, and test labs, money, and delay treatment to people who need it. At least the fatties and smokers actually need the help. Sure it's their own fault but they do actually have medical issues unlike spoony who is constantly searching for one. He wants so badly to be a victim.
It's a complete fucking lie to get people to donate more money.