Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
pibbs

Re: SupaPixelGirl/SupaNintendoGirl

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:30 am
oh noes the integrity of dhi.
keep the thread, i like her boobies
You're not fooling anyone, whore. And DHI doesn't have integrity, we just call out horseshit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:39 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:31 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:30 am
oh noes the integrity of dhi.
keep the thread, i like her boobies
You're not fooling anyone, whore. And DHI doesn't have integrity, we just call out horseshit.
We beat dead horses. We've been beating the Internet THOT horse pretty consistently to boot. Agreed it's just her trying for some easy clicks, I say leave it. It's easy enough to not give them the one thing these bitches crave; attention. :roll:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:05 am

This dumb bitch already has a thread somewhere. All she does is GOTISpost on youtube.

BTW this is what she actually looks like when you take away photoshop. Nice try whore.

My first instinct is to baleet this. Other mods can weigh in if they want. If I don't hear any consensus I'll just delete it and you can shit on me if you want. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 am

I still call bullshit on the psychologist, you're not a teacher or anything but you're still in the medical field and could easily be doxed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 am

I moved it here, you won't get any clicks from lurkers here since most of them don't leave the INs section. And this GOTIS attention whore doesn't deserve a thread, keep that shit here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am

Only fags just post in the IN section.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Fucking a prostitute is something that I wouldn't do, but I understand it, a guy can't get laid or is bored with his waifu or just wants some instant pussy, yeah, that's ok, that's cool. But paying some instagram hoe that you can see her titties in some childish cosplay costume? FUCKING NO NO. Save that money and buy yourself a real hooker.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

There's a reason the whore pinups are shot all in shadow and she's wearing a corset. And we see pictures rather than video because it's harder to photoshop videos (takes longer.)

Like I said, go look at her actual videos where she posts boring vidya stuff and she looks like just another fat burger.

The south park episode about photoshop was right all along.

https://twitter.com/supapixelgirl

Look at all the fucking whore pictures on this twitter. And she's already reposted that photo shoot (3 fucking photos, wow what an amazing photo shoot and they're all in shadow gee wonder why) multiple times. WHY? YOU ALREADY POSTED IT.

She's posted it herself like twice, and then she retweets everyone else who posts it. Thread title is appropriate because I fucking hate this channel and everything about this bitch. The only thing I like is her youtube "about" page tells you to donate to pediatric research instead of to her. Presumably she'll remove that shit eventually though.
This is what her political views are about, too. So just think about her fucking some BLM activist next time you feel thirsty, lupaposters.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:06 pm

I saw on her twitter that shes friends with PushingUpRoses. That explains a lot.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Yeah, she also wouldn't go a dropped ice cream sandwich go to waste no matter where if falls down.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!