God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:04 pm

There's only one fagtastic Soy Wars book so far? I am disappoint.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:15 pm

I should have clarified that he wrote the first one.
I don't have the screencaps saved (ofc I don't) but theres another one where one of the terrible donut steels rips a massive shart at a wedding, and everybody laughs.
Thanks, Jews.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:08 pm
Republicans should go after her for perjury. I'd say they had to because fuck confirming anyone after this otherwise, but knowing them they'll probably cuck out.
There is no chance of getting a conviction for perjury. It's an exceedingly difficult charge to stick because you have to actually be able to prove the statements are false and that the person knew they were false. You can't prove that here. You can, at most, prove that there isn't sufficient evidence to take said accusations seriously, but that's a far cry from proving them false, given the obvious difficulty in proving a negative. Not only that, you have to provide proof that she knew they were false (rather than the possibility of being mistaken, such as possibly exaggerating the situation in their mind or getting things mixed up). Heck, if you could go after her for perjury, then you could logically go after every single person who ever claimed innocence for a crime they were subsequently convicted for.

Advocating anyone go after Ford for perjury is as big a waste of time as those who are advocating impeaching Kavanaugh.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Christine Ford is the type of person who during high school would sit in the corner of the cafeteria all by herself and stare at the hottest, most popular boy in school and immediately fell in love but couldn't work up the courage to tell him cause she's a shy, brace faced, ugly mofo. Saying under her breath that she loves him and is angry he doesn't notice her.

She's like Elliot Rodger basicially, only atleast Rodger made an attempt to talk to girls only to get turned down and ignored. He went on a killing spree and she held a grudge for over 3 decades and finally getting back at him for not noticing her only to fail miserably.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:00 pm
There is no chance of getting a conviction for perjury. It's an exceedingly difficult charge to stick because you have to actually be able to prove the statements are false and that the person knew they were false.
Her 'I can't testify on Monday because I'm afraid of flying' when she flies all the time was provably false. Whether she said that under oath or not is another matter entirely.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:59 pm
Based as fuck James. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And how: Dude is full shitlord 24/7. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09 am

JAMES WOODS, HOLY FUCK.

BEST LAUGH OF THE NIGHT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:11 am

Taylor Swift broke her political silence and is voting dem in midterms.

People are literally crying of happiness about this... what fresh hell is this?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:51 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:09 am
JAMES WOODS, HOLY FUCK.

BEST LAUGH OF THE NIGHT. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder he was the only good Simpsons guest. :lol: :lol:

Long video, but essentially she reveals that Ford is a fucking expert in trauma so she knows exactly how a trauma victim would act, the problem is that she is a shit actor. That high pitched baby talk bullshit she was trying to do is the way actual victims of sexual abuse in their youth talk, but she sounded scared all the fucking time and sad when in reality they just talk like a chipmunk.

There is an example in her video but here is how they actually sound. Notice how both of them don't sound like they are about to cry but are just talking normally with a child like voice? Ford couldn't nail that part because she can't act.

And she also said a bunch of bullshit babble full of long words about the hippocampus that made democrats feel smart for pretending to know what she is talking about, when in reality she is too well versed in this shit to have done that by accident.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:04 am

And now she's loaded and no one dares to try and jail her.

And I'm not familiar with Taylor Swift's audience, but are they even old enough to vote?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.