The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:53 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 am
:D You got me Kugel. It's okay though. Soon Merkel and the EU will un person you all from the Internet altogether you MEAN. NASTY. TROLL. :P
Yeah, that'd really get you off, wouldn't it, you allied forces cunt. Sit there, look at what your ancestors started and laugh at us having to deal with the shit. Go on. Go full Jim Metocuck on me and ask why we don't overthrow our government, which you fuckers would stop by military force ASAP.
Yeah, I'm fucking bitter about you pretty much doing the whole "why don't you stop hitting yourself" bully routine with us while not even being aware of it. But you know what? I'm at least glad that you went a few steps into the right direction in the last couple of years.
Don't ask me for shit, don't expect Europe to unfuck our shit anytime soon before you didn't. But when you do and finally exterminate Commiefornia, I'll gladly fight along side you bald-ass motherfucker. Because, in the end, neither of us chose the situation we're living in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:53 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 am
:D You got me Kugel. It's okay though. Soon Merkel and the EU will un person you all from the Internet altogether you MEAN. NASTY. TROLL. :P
Yeah, that'd really get you off, wouldn't it, you allied forces cunt. Sit there, look at what your ancestors started and laugh at us having to deal with the shit. Go on. Go full Jim Metocuck on me and ask why we don't overthrow our government, which you fuckers would stop by military force ASAP.
Yeah, I'm fucking bitter about you pretty much doing the whole "why don't you stop hitting yourself" bully routine with us while not even being aware of it. But you know what? I'm at least glad that you went a few steps into the right direction in the last couple of years.
Don't ask me for shit, don't expect Europe to unfuck our shit anytime soon before you didn't. But when you do and finally exterminate Commiefornia, I'll gladly fight along side you bald-ass motherfucker. Because, in the end, neither of us chose the situation we're living in.
Amen to that. It's almost hockey mask time. Purging the cucks and feminists etc will be glorious. If I ever want hair again that badly I can just fasten a sweet wig out of THOT scalps. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm

At least you Krauts don't have to justify yourselves to the bobbies asking you for an assortment of loicenses - Imam Merkel and her hordes of sandniggers will just rape your women and throw you in the dungeon for Nazism, no loicense asked.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:57 pm

Why does Merkel have that weird trout mouth?
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:10 pm

She's from East Germany.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm
At least you Krauts don't have to justify yourselves to the bobbies asking you for an assortment of loicenses - Imam Merkel and her hordes of sandniggers will just rape your women and throw you in the dungeon for Nazism, no loicense asked.
At least I can carry a knife and own weapons. Poor island monkeys can't even assemble a proper bugout kit to go innawoods for when shit hits the fan.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:10 pm
She's from East Germany.
Not that i want to defend that cunt but Hamburg never belonged to East Germany. Get your facts straight at least.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm
Not that i want to defend that cunt but Hamburg never belonged to East Germany. Get your facts straight at least.
Ah, semantics. The most Jewish of arguments.

She moved to at a very young age and was raised in East Germany
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 am
She moved to at a very young age and was raised in East Germany
Muckefuck and Spreewald gherkins really fuck up your DNA.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Backing up, what the fuck is with you niggas and hairlines? Its like it's your secret cuck fetish or something.

James is near 40, married and has two kids. As far as I'm concerned those are the prerequisites for license to thin out criticism free (and it must be all three). Unlike Fuckboy Buck who's probably never even fingered a chick.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.