God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Auli

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:42 pm

The soyboy male feminist roundhouse-kicking a woman... how dumb can you fucking get? xD

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:05 pm
What gets me is that Kavanaugh was fucking nobody at the time these incidents are alleged to have taken place. He wasn't a judge. He wasn't a staff lawyer for Bush. He didn't work with Ken Starr on the Starr report. He was fucking nobody. He was just a nerdy teenager. His father was a lawyer, sure, but there would have been next-to-no negative repercussions for going to the police about him, which any sane person would have done if they believed Kavanaugh was going to kill them as Ford claimed she did.
Whatever wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 am
double post, sorry.
You know you could have just deleted your duplicate post
Exactly! He was literally no one.

And now she's not gonna pursue it more. Guess she got enough money out of this. For now.

Kavanaough also has a page where he has 700k or something. It's third-party, but I hope he takes it and donates to a good charity. That would REALLY fuck with the dems :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:05 pm
What gets me is that Kavanaugh was fucking nobody
As far as I'm concerned, he still is. :lol: The verdict is in and he was fucking nobody at all!

The best part of this by far has been the liberal reaction to being told "no" when they scream "LISTEN AND BELIEVE, SHITLORD!!! REEEE"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:12 pm

She's not going to pursue it anymore, but she'll end up writing a book to get herself a few more pitybux just like Rose McGowen did with Harvey Weinstein.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Our liberal le toleranz media have been crying about Kavy's confirmation the whole day, how the United States Senate is now the last stronghold of white masculine supremacy, how abortion will be banned in the U.S. within few years and all that nonsense. :lol:

Oh, and what happened to those rape allegations..
Christine Blasey Ford has no plans to further pursue allegations against Brett Kavanaugh
https://abc7news.com/politics/ford-wont ... r/4427136/

Well, who didn't see this coming.. this fucking whore, it was all just a theatre as expected.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:12 pm
She's not going to pursue it anymore, but she'll end up writing a book to get herself a few more pitybux just like Rose McGowen did with Harvey Weinstein.
Anybody writing a book in current year is full of shit.
Nobody reads anymore so brainlets think anything in written print is prestigious.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:52 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:22 pm
Well, who didn't see this coming.. this fucking whore, it was all just a theatre as expected.
I think the DNC was funding her lawsuit but only on the condition Brett or Trump would cuck out and withdraw from the appointment. Now that all their efforts were for nothing, and they'd lose in court, well, James Woods put it best

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Based as fuck James. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Republicans should go after her for perjury. I'd say they had to because fuck confirming anyone after this otherwise, but knowing them they'll probably cuck out.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:15 pm

A Soy Admiral weighs in:
SpoilerShow
I'm pretty worried about this. If they start using "vigorous, vulgar language" and make references to popular TV shows, how can they lose?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:52 pm

I didn't know who that was, now I know he wrote that terrible Disney EU Soy Wars book.
The wibbly wobbly one. The one with the fags. He complained all day long about bad Amazon reviews.