MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
HeatherFromMcDonalds

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by HeatherFromMcDonalds » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 am

What's the in-universe explanation for why there are suddenly so many brown people and homos in Star Wars? Did a Sith Lord fuck with time or something?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 am

The liberal faggots in Hollywood won thanks to white college kids.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 am

HeatherFromMcDonalds wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 am
What's the in-universe explanation for why there are suddenly so many brown people and homos in Star Wars? Did a Sith Lord fuck with time or something?
Star Wars has had black dudes and homos since Empire. Lando, C3PO, Lando's copilot, I could probably think of some others, given time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:59 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 am
Star Wars has had black dudes and homos since Empire. Lando, C3PO, Lando's copilot, I could probably think of some others, given time.
Jar Jar Binks

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 am

HeatherFromMcDonalds wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 am
Didn't you hear? Star Wars is more inclusive than ever before. Nowadays, we need to represent all races because Supreme Leftist Goddess Kathleen Kennedy believes in "muh globalist agenda" and the need to appeal to the Hunger Games audience by including more dry wooden female protagonists with little to no personality other than "I'm strong and independent!" The beginning of that "Making of" featurette for Rogue One was all about "Rebels need more diversity! It was never about the very basic aspect of good guys verses bad guys! It was about all of the different races & skin colors coming together to fight the evil white supremacist empire, and that's what we want our audience to remember. " Ironically, most of those diverse characters aside from K-2SO were barely that memorable with the small exception of the Chinese one with his forced "FORCE! FORCE! FORCE!" mantra of forcefulness. The rest were living action figures with weak motivations.

And of course, Jar Jar Abraham Lincoln's comment about "There's too much 'white' in Hollywood. We need more racial strength and social togetherness for the sake of muh inclusiveness because that's what the future of Star Wars is about." It's a fucking circle jerk of liberal agenda pushing shit, like what they did to Sulu's character in Turd Trek Beyond by turning him into an LGBTQ fag in order to appeal to George Takei (who didn't even like what they did to Sulu's character since that's not how either Takei and Roddenberry envisioned him).

Then, there's this obnoxiously overzealous fucking cunt...

Totally self-righteous arrogant napkin nigger. "I am a strong-hearted female imperial officer leading an elite force under my command. This game will bridge the gap between Return of the Jedi and The Farce Awakens (P.S. Go see The Last Jedi)! This game is absolutely essential and you will preorder it immediately because I said so. Nothing like this has ever happened in a Star Wars video game before, but we are the first to do it!" while blatantly pretending like Battlefront II (2005) never happened. There weren't that many female Imperial officers in the Empire for a reason, but fuck that! This is the new canon now! Take that, misogynistic white men!

Other than that, fuck this new forced political direction they're going. Star Wars was already "diverse" since the beginning and even in the god awful prequels. You've got your sandniggers (Jawas and Tusken Raiders), your Native American furry-pandering Tonto-tier companions (wookies and Chewbacca) your pygmies (ewoks), your gays (C-3P0), your Italians (hutts), your urban pimp nigga (Leroy Calrissian), your Ethiopian nigger (Nien Nunb), your Jews (toydarians and Watto), your Jamaicans (gungans), your Russians (General Grievous), your Asians (Trade Federation/Neimoidians), your drug addicts (death stick guy) and even more. Everyone's equally represented. Who could possibly complain?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Star Wars is turning into Power Rangers, I tell ya.
Seele wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 am
Ironically, most of those diverse characters aside from K-2SO were barely that memorable with the small exception of the Chinese one with his forced "FORCE! FORCE! FORCE!" mantra of forcefulness. The rest were living action figures with weak motivations.
The blind dude was basically Zato-Ichi without anything that made Zato-Ichi cool. Also I think him using a quarterstaff and "traditional" blaster bow might be considered stereotypical, since all the white people are allowed to use actual guns.

I'm also concerned that this push towards diversity might actually hurt the representation of non-human characters. Stupid human privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AssholeTeens

Post by AssholeTeens » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 pm

It's like that Indian in Wonder Woman who exists only to say white people stole his land in that one scene.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

#NeverForget.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:50 am

Then, there's this obnoxiously overzealous fucking cunt...

Totally self-righteous arrogant napkin nigger. "I am a strong-hearted female imperial officer leading an elite force under my command. This game will bridge the gap between Return of the Jedi and The Farce Awakens (P.S. Go see The Last Jedi)! This game is absolutely essential and you will preorder it immediately because I said so. Nothing like this has ever happened in a Star Wars video game before, but we are the first to do it!" while blatantly pretending like Battlefront II (2005) never happened. There weren't that many female Imperial officers in the Empire for a reason, but fuck that! This is the new canon now! Take that, misogynistic white men!
this just makes me think of.

https://i.imgur.com/fPLgGR9h.jpg

Like... if you really want you're perfect multicultural/multiracial/omnisexual diverse ideal to be represented by the bad guys, more power to ya.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 pm

kek

I thought they intentionally wanted the Empire to be all white British dudes while the opposition was all muh diversity.
Is Spoony dead yet?