Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Women are the worst. They "survive" everything.

I survived rape!

I survived an eating disorder!

Bitch, those things don't kill you.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm
Women are the worst. They "survive" everything.

I survived rape!

I survived an eating disorder!

Bitch, those things don't kill you.
That's fucking nothing. I've seen media stories describing someone as a survivor of online harassment.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Yes, calling yourself a survivor of online harassment is silly, but calling yourself a survivor of rape or an eating disorder makes a certain amount of sense. You can starve to death and a rapist could have decided that dead bitches don't talk.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:37 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm
You seen this shit where they want to start calling vaginas "Front Holes" because "vagina" discriminates against tranny fags?
How's that gonna help trannies? People will just assume they mean "mouth" or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Male feminist in Toronto (of course it's fucking Toronto, Canada is so shit that the entire Men's Rights Movement started there in response) kicks a woman in the head for being pro-life. Every...Fucking...Time with these male feminists you find out they love abusing women and have been projecting this whole time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:57 am

Pretty sure "Cuck Norris" is a faggot. His profession was a hairdresser.
お前はもう死んでいる。

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 am

The Kick of Justice will always demolish evil!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 am

"What do you think about my hypothetical gotcha question?"

"Well I think something different than what you believe."

*is assaulted*

JustShitlibThings

Of course it was fucking Toronto. Toronto is the SoCal of leafland. If I were a leaf, I'd be pushing to nuke Toronto too. As it stands, I'm a burger and consequently don't care at all what some idiotic leaves do within the confines of their quarantine zone. I can only hope we get four more years of trump and all our califags decide to illegally immigrate to Toronto.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:28 am

I've been waiting for this supposed moral outrage exodus, but nope, they just stay here and keep talking while the Drumpf gets everything done.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 am
As it stands, I'm a burger and consequently don't care at all what some idiotic leaves do within the confines of their quarantine zone.
You have Vancouver to the north of you that has a lot of Hollywood shitlibs there filming movies, eventually the Californian scum will mingle with the Cucknadians to create an unholy abomination. And they will move downward while the OG Cali scum attack you from the south, you are royally fucked cunt if you don't keep an eye on them.

When Erin Pizzy, a woman who has had her fucking dog killed by feminists for merely pointing out that women can be abusive in domestic violence specifically emphasises Canada, not Sweden but fucking Canada, as being especially bad you know they are fucked. More fucked than California. Prepare yourself.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.