DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:15 am

He just seems like some kind of faggot troll to me. DSP has a lot of people who give him money and are part of his "community" who meme on him CONSTANTLY (he's too stupid to see it) and try to detract in his stream chat in subtle ways when he's not looking.

A lot of his paypigs have insulting names and DSP is just too stupid to figure it out. Names like "king of hypocrisy." Others like jakelikescats and majinboo post memes dsp is too dumb to understand and they're always insulting.

And yes, they do give him money. I'm damned if I know why.

I'm not saying they're not faggots. I'm just saying DSP has a lot of these pseudo-troll-fans who don't 100% like him. At least 90% of the appeal of DSP is watching him suck ass. Even his fans know that. They just lie to daddy DSP's face and tell him he's amazing so they can sit in his chat and talk shit.

Look at the communities this Tut idiot gravitated to: DSP, Wings and LTG. That can't be a coincidence. This shithead wanted attention from "the detractors" and he picked communities where he could throw his money around to make those detractors mad.

I'm not saying it's 4D chess. It's very simple actually. This fag has a bunch of money and he wants to use it to get attention and piss people off.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:41 am

Gonna laugh when all that money could've saved their sick mother :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 am

I don't think there's anything 9D chess about it. Dave only reads messages when you cheer unless he's exceptionally salty/in need of handholding, so trolls try and bait him with their 25 cent messages. If anything it's the opposite of 9D chess because they don't think that these troll cheers add up to probably thousands of dollars over the course of a year.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:15 am
Look at the communities this Tut idiot gravitated to: DSP, Wings and LTG. That can't be a coincidence. This shithead wanted attention from "the detractors" and he picked communities where he could throw his money around to make those detractors mad.
Get detractors mad but most importantly get his dick sucked real good by the INs and the chat. Tut got backtalk from FuckboySwagginz, got his bitch feelings hurt and isn't defended by DSP like he wanted him to.
The dude isn't a troll. He's much more pathetic than that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:35 pm

tut is gay and anybody that gives fill money is a fucking goober.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 am

DSP lost 500 subs and he's down to 650. This was also his day "off" so next time he starts streaming, in about 10 hours, you can expect a 2 hour prestream where he screams, reeee's and cries about the loss of his whale subs.

Oh, and I just wanna add that this was his second day off in 3 days. He took saturday off as well. What a fuckboy.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:21 am

650 is still absurdly high number, it's not that long ago when he was slightly above 400 and was getting more views than now, right? His paypigs are really something else, so at this point, 3/4 of his subs are gifted by some insane whales?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:32 am

I think he has a few smaller sub drops to come. Even then he'll be at around 450, which for a guy who gets like 300 viewers a stream is insane. I feel another REEEmergency coming on.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:32 am
I think he has a few smaller sub drops to come. Even then he'll be at around 450, which for a guy who gets like 300 viewers a stream is insane. I feel another REEEmergency coming on.
Yeah, he still has sub drops in his future. You have to keep in mind that the recent drop was all Tut. He has a few other small whales who gift 20-30 subs on their own. His actual sub numbers are somewhere around 400-450 and that still includes occasional gifted subs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm

I'm convinced a decent proportion of his "regular" 450 subs are sock accounts and the like too. Pretty sure like Nightbot is an 8 month sub or some shit too. Darksfadil never has that many people active in his chat, it's always like 250-300 people at most. Take away his regular detractors and deep cover faggots who send bait cheers all the time, he probably has about 200 genuine "fans".