Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:34 pm
LA has got to have some lovecraftian shit going on. Something like a Dead Space marker buried underground or some shit. Something that compels the scum of the earth to concentrate in that city. I dread to think what will happen when that cosmic horror has drawn in enough lost souls to fulfil it's purpose.
Keep those nukes trained on that state!
Probably some Uzumaki type of deal, except it just turns you into a lunatic instead of a spiral-y body horror.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:17 pm

He sees you when you're sleeping...

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:10 pm

She can't accept that SJWs destroy societies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 pm

That's a take on the dumb story of the movie in general. What's not unrealistic is women being treated like cattle in such a situation. What's unrealistic is that they would rebel against it.
Whenever one society has conquered another, the women didn't form a functioning resistance. They instead whored themselves out. Women submit to the strongest D and they love it. That's what the fuckers up there are banking on with this planned invasion of Europe by shitskins and niggers. They've been very open about breeding whites out of existence and this is how they hope to achieve that goal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:49 am
They already are starting to move out to places like Portland, Seattle and norcal though.
You can't even use the word "starting" when referencing those places. They're completely contaminated. Much as I wish it weren't so. They were "starting" to be contaminated by the zombie SJW horde during Bill Cunton's presidency. I remember SJW cunts in public school working as teachers and pc principals. I think the migration began in earnest during the Bush Jr. presidency. I'd have to cross-reference migrations away from commiefornia with the highest real estate/living expenses within califuckyou and figure out when it was in peak wasteland mode and people were fleeing the hardest.

They're definitely continuing to migrate out and ruin other states though. I wonder where the next big place to get fucked will be. I feel like Texas is on the list. I hear the major cities in Texas are more blue than you'd suspect.

We can only hope.
Interestingly, despite popular belief that California's electoral college votes are necessary for the Democrats, it hasn't worked out that way in real life. Now, the last time California voted Republican in a presidential election was 1988; since then, it's voted Democrat every time. But in every election since then, the result would have been the same whether California's votes were counted or not. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama still would've won without California's help.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 pm
That's a take on the dumb story of the movie in general. What's not unrealistic is women being treated like cattle in such a situation. What's unrealistic is that they would rebel against it.
Whenever one society has conquered another, the women didn't form a functioning resistance. They instead whored themselves out. Women submit to the strongest D and they love it. That's what the fuckers up there are banking on with this planned invasion of Europe by shitskins and niggers. They've been very open about breeding whites out of existence and this is how they hope to achieve that goal.
And look how the shitlibs have responded to the mudslime violence: the soyboys roll over and the feminist cunts defend jizzslam blatantly despite their express stated goal of putting all women in submission to men.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:55 pm
And look how the shitlibs have responded to the mudslime violence: the soyboys roll over and the feminist cunts defend jizzslam blatantly despite their express stated goal of putting all women in submission to men.
But only with the second wave, mind you. You know, when it somehow suddenly was okay for shitskins and niggers from absolutely ANY country to just enter without any reason. They realised that the Syrians won't cut it because they are all manlets. Seriously, every single last one of them. I've never seen one of them taller than 5'5''.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bob Turnacoff

Post by Bob Turnacoff » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Look at MarzOats here tryin to be Ghandi. So why won't you forgive Doge and co then? Hypocrite >_>

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Maybe she meant Doge and company forgiving her for the shit she and her allies tried to pull. Remember, it's all about them, their feelings, their videos, their adbucks, them them them.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:43 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:16 pm
Maybe she meant Doge and company forgiving her for the shit she and her allies tried to pull. Remember, it's all about them, their feelings, their videos, their adbucks, them them them.
"To forgive is diving, pls take me back Doge, I need the views." :lol: