Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fake News General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Do they also have a patent on "Whip slaves workers who are slacking off"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:29 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Movieblob just came.

Inb4 it's just an online website and a warehouse you order shit from.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am

Their brick and mortar is fucked. The ones in Germany are actually not doing that badly from what I hear so some may stick around. But most of them worldwide will absolutely shut down. They need to, to conform to supply and demand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am
Their brick and mortar is fucked. The ones in Germany are actually not doing that badly from what I hear so some may stick around. But most of them worldwide will absolutely shut down. They need to, to conform to supply and demand.
Yeah, I don't see how it could be profitable for them to keep all the stores open. Former employees are still trying to get severance pay (looks like the employers put money aside for that) so let's not pretend they're going to be the same as ever.

I'm picturing maybe an ebay account, amazon account and/or an online retail space where you can order shit. The brick and mortar clearly wasn't working for them and it would cost a ton to try to wind the clock back. A few hundred thousand likes on cuckbook or twatter won't put toys r us into the black for the year. Nostalgic cunts don't like to admit it, but even the parents today who want toys r us around probably don't actually buy much from them. They just want them around "because."

It's like when I see a restaurant I never go to has closed and I act like it's a shame and I'm bummed out because "well maybe I would have gone there someday." :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm

That restaurant was important for the street's atmosphere.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm

They will close most locations guaranteed. From profitability alone they should've done that a long time ago but you run into all kinds of trouble if you try to close a lot of locations at the same time. Investors will jump off and the general population will think really bad of you.
But they are basically broke now and can close as many of their locations as they want. A hand full of large ones may have been profitable enough to get re-opened. But then again I actually doubt that. Distribution costs could be too high.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:02 am

They already closed all of their locations.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:42 am

So like I said, this big "oh they're not dead after all" press release is gonna be limited to a warehouse somewhere and an online storefront. RIP to all the toy companies expecting to still be able to peddle their plastic bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:42 am
So like I said, this big "oh they're not dead after all" press release is gonna be limited to a warehouse somewhere and an online storefront. RIP to all the toy companies expecting to still be able to peddle their plastic bullshit.
And Disney. Especially Disney. Have fun with your Feminism Wars toys gathering dust in dollar stores.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger