PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Must've dropped another ice cream sandwich into the tub.

Just Some Random Guy

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:06 pm
Sure, "a coffee". With the usual five boxes of donuts, ma'am?

cumcoffee.jpg
I need to know what comic this was from and what the context was.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Oh yeah, you know those days when you just casually have a panic attack and cry, then tell everyone about it? Perfectly normal.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 pm
I need to know what comic this was from and what the context was.
I've got to disappoint you there. I just collect those in image boards and don't know the source. I'm not even sure if the text is legit and don't care. It's funnier without context.
down smash.jpg
down smash.jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 pm

The cumcofee one looks very shoujo. The Smash one's most likely from some Doujin or some gay softcore shit. The chance of these being authentic translation appears to be slim at best.

Also I prefer "A cat will do".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

3D Dance

Post by 3D Dance » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Sarah Wilson has fat face. She even kinda looks like LGR. Now I know why they don't fuck, their brother and sister.
Incest is wrong but eating yellow-green chocolate ice cream that dropped into the bottom of the bog isn't.
The sauce on the semen coffee bit is by Ootsuka Reika. It looks shoujo because its drawn by a lady. And yes, the text is authentic.
I used to know the sauce by heart and had to look it up, I'm slippin.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:20 pm

It's sexist to assume that ladies can only draw shoujo. FMA was drawn by a lady, and it doesn't really have that typical shoujo feel to it.

(Then again, you also have those Vampire Hunter D manga adaptations drawn by a lady where D looks pretty fuckable...)

Also man, "Ootsuka Reika" brings up interesting results...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:55 pm

>spent some time in the body piercing industry

The fuck does that mean? Probably was a cashier. Hate the kind of people that try to make themselves sound more impressive than what they were really doing. Besides any chick working in a body piercing or tattoo place is kinda skanky anyway.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 pm

"An homage to me." She's so humble.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:42 pm

This reminds me of Kevin Siembieda of Rifts fame. Dude loves to include little blog entries in his company's books about how everything was always his idea, even if the book in question was largely written by someone else.

Also love how she had mention "It's all about me" twice, just in case we missed the subtle hint.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:30 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:55 pm
>spent some time in the body piercing industry

The fuck does that mean? Probably was a cashier. Hate the kind of people that try to make themselves sound more impressive than what they were really doing. Besides any chick working in a body piercing or tattoo place is kinda skanky anyway.
That's like me calling my years at a music store "the mewzik byzz". I was a warehouse shift lead :lol: and occasionally ran the sales floor selling the same Gibson guitars in a different color with unwarranted 2k+ price tags to the same 5 baby boomer hobbyists every week. OOOOHHHH SOOOOO LEGIIT! :roll:

Cept I've actually been on a tour. So fuck you Roses. You couldn't handle ANYTHING. kys faggot. Oh wait, she can't even do that right.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger