Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:42 am

YouTube 2018 isn't any better then a few years ago, sick of these fucking videos with people leeching to get e famous.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:54 am

This retarded monkey just woke up and thinks that Joe has became a target in past few weeks? Better video would be how has José became a faggot.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:05 am

Fuck, that was a boring video. Only got a few minutes in.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 pm
And mostly that's what I watch. Small channels that are really good at specific games.

The saddest thing was when retsupurae turned into fags like all the rest. However, these days I wouldn't be surprised given their goon backgrounds.

That's why I either watch gameplay with no commentary or I get really fucking anal about which lpers I'm going to watch. They have to fit a high level of quality for me to give them my time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Understandable. Lord knows you've spent enough of your time on the shittest LPer already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Yeah, it's usually uphill from there. I notice that a lot of the good ones either have only a few thousand subs or they haven't even reached a thousant yet. You still run into the garbage ones emulating the shit ones, but for themost part the better LPers are the most ignored.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Sorry to double post but

"I fully support Ubisoft's shitty business practices! BUT HOW DARE DMCV HAVE MICROS?! THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!"

Fucking hypocrites. I was right. People have no right to talk about what games people buy. Forgive my spergin but I'm totally patting myself on the back after this.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm

While adding that is obviously shitty, does that even improve the game, or breaks it? I've finished Origins and after the first third, I was outleveling everything in the world, which made the game ridiculously easy, so I was forced to switch to everything leveling with me as I went forward - which kinda defeats the purpose of having a fucking level up system to begin with. The system didn't work in Origins, and unless they've reworked it here, it's not going to work either.

The point is, if you encounter enemies one level above you, they will be significantly stronger and really difficult to beat, but the opposite happens when you outlevel them. A terrible system really. I'm guessing that extra 50% XP is there for assholes that rush through the game, only doing main objectives, which will likely leave you underleveled, but not exploring in those games and not doing any secondary objective kinda defeats the purpose of playing it. It's not on level of Witcher 3, where most of the optional content is absolutely worth doing, but a lot of it was good - still, you didn't have to do most of the actual repetitive stuff, just some optional content and you would outlevel anything in Origins.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:45 pm
While adding that is obviously shitty, does that even improve the game, or breaks it? I've finished Origins and after the first third, I was outleveling everything in the world, which made the game ridiculously easy, so I was forced to switch to everything leveling with me as I went forward - which kinda defeats the purpose of having a fucking level up system to begin with. The system didn't work in Origins, and unless they've reworked it here, it's not going to work either.

The point is, if you encounter enemies one level above you, they will be significantly stronger and really difficult to beat, but the opposite happens when you outlevel them. A terrible system really. I'm guessing that extra 50% XP is there for assholes that rush through the game, only doing main objectives, which will likely leave you underleveled, but not exploring in those games and not doing any secondary objective kinda defeats the purpose of playing it. It's not on level of Witcher 3, where most of the optional kahntent is absolutely worth doing, but a lot of it was good - still, you didn't have to do most of the actual repetitive stuff, just some optional kahntent and you would outlevel anything in Origins.
I've been asking around because I assumed it would be like origins but the responses I've been given is that it's worse than origins was about things. Some have even told me that they've had to pay just to keep up with the enemy levels in the game. I was going to wait on it going down in price before buying but my opinion is that if there's no choice but to buy micros to level up then why even buy it at all? To me that's way worse than the red orb shit. And I've bought every game in the franchise and emade excuses for Ubisoft time and time again even when I was mocked for continuing to support the series. It sounds to me like Odyssey is where I may have to draw the line.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:19 am

suzaku wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 pm
Sorry to double post but

"I fully support Ubisoft's shitty business practices! BUT HOW DARE DMCV HAVE MICROS?! THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!"

Fucking hypocrites. I was right. People have no right to talk about what games people buy. Forgive my spergin but I'm totally patting myself on the back after this.

When you say "people have no right" do you mean angry joe? I'll agree with you about angry joe.

If you mean us, lmao get rekt because I'm not buying that shit either. Certainly not going to defend it. Ubishit is well known as a purveyor of pure trash stuffed with micros.

Even good games get fucked by micros. I remember when Dead Space 2 came out, one of the first ways EA fucked that series was with a bunch of DLC trash weapon skins and armor skins that fuck up the in-game store. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome