Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chris-chan

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 am
Maybe he could work for Marvel comics. They don't hire based on merit anymore.
Do they already have a SJWS hero that's an autistic tranny? 'Cause Current Year Marvel has that thing where the character and writer ideally match up perfectly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:08 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 am
Maybe he could work for Marvel comics. They don't hire based on merit anymore.
Do they already have a SJWS hero that's an autistic tranny? 'Cause Current Year Marvel has that thing where the character and writer ideally match up perfectly.
I think all the comic companies have at least one tranny now. Mags "I want to hit all CIS people with a baseball bat" Vissagio, Tamra Bonvillan, and Gabriel Rivera have all worked for Marvel. DC hires these people, too. Image hired a tranny prostitute to write an autobiographical (but all of the people are animals) comic called "The Pervert". The comic companies don't punish their employees for bad behavior, either. E.g., the artist (I think) on DC's upcoming Chelsea Van Valkenberg comic book took a picture of his asshole and tweeted it to Ethan Van Sciver (and to the public). DC didn't fire this guy or even apologize for the actions of their employee.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:19 am
Surely you have more menial jobs than this? Stacking boxes? Sweeping floors?
I have a cleaning lady. For everything else, I'd have to go out of my way to come up with shit he could possibly do.
Again, I hire people to make my life easier, not to keep some autist busy that I'd constantly have to look out for. I really don't see any value in him in any work environment, especially not considering that he'd be poison for the climate since he would absolutely bother everyone in one way or another.
There are special programs explicitly for retards. That's all he could possibly do. You could keep his hands busy in an environment where he can't cause harm but never earn any money with him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:20 am

>E.g., the artist (I think) on DC's upcoming Chelsea Van Valkenberg comic book took a picture of his asshole and tweeted it to Ethan Van Sciver (and to the public).
Might as well have shown EVS your tiny dork while you were at it.
I've had the idea of mailing people pictures of my asshole instead of dikpix for a long time and I'm upset that somebody else made that reality.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 am

While EVS works on Green Lantern, that dude makes a comic about a deadbeat whore nobody cares about. gg no re
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Chris killed a kitten out of neglect.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Not watching that faggot, but kiwi's should do the right thing and report this to animal control since they more than likely know his address.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:00 pm

The whole world knows his address
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Thought he lost his house.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 am

To sum: Chris found three kittens in his backyard with eye infections. Chris being Chris started asking for money to "care for them." People suggested he take them to a shelter for free treatment but Chris holds out claiming his old cat is their new mother and needs money to treat them. People called animal services and they checked in but they didn't have enough reason to take them. One fan sent Chris care items which he thanked him for but, instead, insists money would be better. Chris did take one kitten to the vet and the vet subscribed him enough medicine for all three kittens (even though each kitten could have its own health issue). One cat is supposedly adopted. His favorite of the litter died of neglect (remember they have no mom) in his arms. Chris claims to be devastated, complete with Pony macro, but goes on to buy video games the next day. One cat remains.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.