Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Is Chris still the "entry point" lolcow/strange internet person these days? When the 12 year olds log onto Kiwi Farms are they there for Chris? I have to wonder if this documentation/troll culture has moved on. Like how dumb ass normalfags aren't watching Evangelion or Dragon Ball if their trying to get into anime anymore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Man, I don't know anymore. There is drama shit around on YT none of us have ever even heard about because it's concerning some Overwatch streamers or something. I don't even know if proper lolcows are what normalfags care about or if it's more the poorly constructed drama shit that faggots like Ice Poseidon manufacture.
At least bloodsports seams to be mostly dead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:54 pm
From what I know SSI is really fickle about that. They’ll cut a great chunk out of someone’s check or penalize them by paying out less for working even part time min wage, so I can imagine it’s not so simple.
That's SSI though. What Chris is on is SSDI, disability insurance. From what I've researched, they'll cut your regular benefits proportional to your income because if you're earning money you don't need welfare but with disability, which is what Chris has got, he keeps all that money so long as he doesn't earn above a certain amount through employment (because if you're earning above $2000 a month you're clearly not disabled is their thinking). He could easily do a minimum wage job.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:57 pm
I don't think he's capable of working. What could he possibly do? You know he'd flip his shit sooner than later.
He's capable, he just doesn't want to.
You're a shopkeeper, I'm sure there's some donkey job you have that even he could do.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:57 pm
He's a lost cause. Anything one could've done for him should've been done way back when he was a child.
While I don't entirely disagree, I don't think it's impossible for him to be rehabilitated. It's just going to take a lot more hard work and effort because you're trying to undo nearly 40 years worth of conditioning. There's nobody in his life who would be willing or able to put in that kind of effort, if there were he wouldn't be in his current predicament in the first place.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:31 pm
At least bloodsports seams to be mostly dead.
I think /cow/ still cares. They've had a cycling sticky since late March.
IBS itself is dead, and so is 8chan.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:26 pm

How much fresh blood is flooding into this bloodsport business, anyways? I can see it losing steam once the big players are done screaming.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:24 pm
He's capable, he just doesn't want to.
You're a shopkeeper, I'm sure there's some donkey job you have that even he could do.
There really isn't. As brain dead as the most mundane tasks you'd have to do in retail are, you still have to interact with customers and co-workers. Having him around is a disaster waiting to happen.
He doesn't suffer from 40 years of conditioning. He suffers from non-conditioning with no tard wrangler around. His mental age is that of a child and he's long since found out that he can get away with absolutely everything. How'd you make him believe he couldn't? Punishment? In what form could that possible come if you'd have him assigned to the dumbest shitty task you have in the first place?

With intense care during and well after his childhood you could've turned him into a functioning person. He's FUBAR.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:02 pm

He'd just scare away customers by being creepy, shitty and violent.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:02 pm
He'd just scare away customers by being creepy, shitty and violent.
Exactly. What's the shittest job I have? Sorting bottles. Is that really a job I want to give an autist? He'd insist on some dumb sorting for arbitrary autist reasons. I currently have a student for that. Sure, he slacks off to play with his phone but at least he'll scatter if caught and I can have him do more mentally tasking shit if necessary.
The fuck are you going to do with a CWC that looks disturbing, likely stinks, would at best insist on sorting the bottles by colour or brand as well and would MACE a customer if one ever dared calling him a boy by accident? Total liability and a court case waiting to happen.

You know, I employ and pay people to make my life easier, not harder.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 am

Maybe he could work for Marvel comics. They don't hire based on merit anymore.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 pm
Exactly. What's the shittest job I have? Sorting bottles. Is that really a job I want to give an autist?
Surely you have more menial jobs than this? Stacking boxes? Sweeping floors?
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 am
Maybe he could work for Marvel comics. They don't hire based on merit anymore.
I'd argue that they never did
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.