People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:47 pm

I've heard about that. Some group of utra faggots banded together to make a shitlist of subs to get caned. Most got taken off the list. I think the mods of The_Donald have some shit on somebody important. They can go to cuckchan anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 pm
Reddit "quarantined" a shit-ton of reddits yesterday, including theredpill and several conspiracy boards. It basically means you can't find them through search but have to know the address to find it, at which point you get a cuck message/warning. Its the first step toward deletion, really. Funny enough, they didn't have the balls to quarantine The Don.
Plebbit did that ages ago with fatpeoplehate. :lol: They're just getting more bold about it now because they see their peer SocJus hellholes and they admire their RightThought policies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 pm

I bet they have wet dreams about the absolute state of ResetEra.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:43 pm

These types of people probably all talk to each other like the game journo pros do. "MY website doesn't tolerate right-wing harassment!" (By which they mean right-wingers saying anything at all.)

And then the plebbitors look down at their feet in shame as they remember r/redpill and r/the donald.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:52 pm

B-but at least they have r/SRS! Not even ResetEra is as subverted by goons.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:00 am

If they ban /r/O&A, then whose going to feed Nana?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 am

Been getting a lot of ebay returns for some of my PS1 games I found at a garage sale, they were pretty scratched but still played fine but people seem to say otherwise. I'm having to invest in one of those CD repair kits, which I hear mixed results, but hoping it might make the disc look better and have people more inclined to keep them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:33 pm

My rabbits chew on my everything, I've replaced quite a few cables/electronics
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 am
Been getting a lot of ebay returns for some of my PS1 games I found at a garage sale, they were pretty scratched but still played fine but people seem to say otherwise. I'm having to invest in one of those CD repair kits, which I hear mixed results, but hoping it might make the disc look better and have people more inclined to keep them.
Carrie Underwood's shaking her ass on Sunday Night Football and I just came.

I know people complained that Gamestop's repair thingy scratched up the CDs though they made them work. Might just have to keep 'em bro.