The Catina(Elder Scrolls themed channel)

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Gunner445

Re: The Catina(Elder Scrolls themed channel)

Post by Gunner445 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Alright I checked out his let's play of Shivering Isles, up to ep. 7 and boy he fucking sucks at stealth. I suspect he barely point any skill points into sneaking and attempting to sneak around decked out in full armor. I think read somewhere that sneaking in full armor will more likely get you caught do to the amount of noise being made. Should have snuck around naked, that would have helped.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm

this guy sisnt even that bad, meet Henry , AKA Aprils favourite yt creator

since he started to post april tier shit he has found a new way to get those betabux , using his ex twitch titty streamer gf to get thirst views and patreon donations,
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:22 am

Gunner445 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 pm
I think read somewhere that sneaking in full armor will more likely get you caught do to the amount of noise being made. Should have snuck around naked, that would have helped.
That's why you, as a sneaky stealth dude, go and join the Dark Brotherhood and get their baller armour set that looks cool as shit, increases sneak and is a leather/cloth set with armour ratings of chain or plate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:04 pm

I'm getting flashbacks to early Morrowind days where Medium Armor sucked balls and you either went Light or Heavy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette