PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:06 am

Ah yes, youtube 2018 personified into a video.

>Wikipedia article put into a 20 minute video
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:48 am

I'm thirty-one years old and I'm a little too young to remember this shit. How old is PUR?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Legend has it there are old woodcuts of her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Bob Turnacoff wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 am
Literally what.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:48 am
I'm thirty-one years old and I'm a little too young to remember this shit. How old is PUR?
For what it's worth, about half as old as Lupa. So around the age the stars formed, when the unholy constructs formed that later came to be goth chicks to rebel against this new concept that is sunlight.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:47 am

I barely remember Hey Dude. It was just kind of there.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:06 am

Hey dude was the garbage you watched after salute your shorts, the much superior show.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:07 am

First off why is fattie even reviewing this? I thought she only reviewed shitty old pc games. Second Hey Dude was garbage tier. Probably Nicks worst live action show. It's not like there was a dearth of live action shows on nick. Are you afraid of the dark, salute your shorts, pete and pete, and fuck even their kid challenge shows were fun to watch.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:09 am

I used to sperg out as a kid over wild and crazy kids.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]