Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:04 am

The best advice Jim has ever given us is there is no such thing as a friend over the internet.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:04 am
The best advice Jim has ever given us is there is no such thing as a friend over the internet.
That's something I've known since before I knew who Jim was, so we didn't even need him for that. If you don't have innate autism, you should just know it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:47 am

I doubt there is such thing as a genuine friend these days. Everyone I know is just an associate, really.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:50 am

Real friends are rare. I don't mean "oh if they ever disagree with me then they're fake friends." I mean the kind of friend who honestly does care about you beyond a cost-benefit analysis. The kind of friend who respects you enough to have a disagreement but be willing to work past it and remain tight. The kind who won't lie to protect your feelings. Most relationships aren't close enough to count as real friendships tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:39 pm

You explained every one of my "friends". Doubt they are anymore, they just haven't said it yet :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Auli wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:39 pm
You explained every one of my "friends". Doubt they are anymore, they just haven't said it yet :p
We are your friends naow
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:52 pm

I talk more to you all than my irl friends, so yup :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:28 pm

Well, of course having genuine friends are few, a good friendship takes time and trust. some people can say they have lots and lots of friends, when the reality is that you can only have a handfull people you can call true friends and the rest is more amicable acquaintances and that is fine, that is how relationships work.

And even if it is just on the internet, I wouldn't call friendship, but you can have some people you can trust and get along... to a certain point.

But you gotta have brain damange if one ever thought that Jim and the likes of him are being your firend or if they would have your back. Jim and the other assholes at the RalphRetort aren't just shitposters, they enjoy public humiliation of others just like every other bullies, and they will turn on you if you ever show a line you don't cross or show some resentment against what they do.

And this only works when you have the charisma to turn people to mock someone. If you watch those killstreams, whenever Jim is on, you can tell some of those other losers pussyfoot around him, or agree with everything he says, because they know Jim is the ringleader and not that Ralph bitch, Jim is the guy who can make fun of you, and the next day everybody on twitter is shitting on you, and so they are afraid of him.

And they should, because there are no discussion here, no reasoning, if the guy that can rile people up calls you a bitch, you are going to be a bitch. Jim isn't more popular than Miscarriage of Acchild, but Jim can get people to join his side to mock you in a very public way, no discussion of ideas, no goals, no nothing, just good old fashioned bullying, and the only way to win this game is to not play it.

But Miscarriage of Acchild thought he was smarter than that...

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:43 pm

I have no real or internet friends. We /nofriends/ fo' life sucka.
Carl of Swindon is not the first or last low IQ political pundit douche to not understand how little worth he has as a person or public figure. He has yet to discover how internet trolling works, how not everybody who laughs at him on the net is some polar opposite enemy of his political beliefs, how not everybody who trolls him hates him on a deep personal level and aren't just tossing him bait that he eats up like his wife eats up nigger cum, how nobody is impressed that he got into some ded political party on a shitty island.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:01 pm

What are the odds of Jimbo (or his minions) tipping the press about the Sarcuck shit? The timing basically screams, "I'm gonn teach Carl a lesson".