MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:42 pm
Even less engagement for the YT algorithm. Good.
https://youtu.be/VmLu4FvLbBo?t=27

I like this one even more.

TBH downboats count as "engagement" according to jewtube, so there was no reason to do that. It's only going to hurt his metrics when all the troll downboaters leave.

https://www.mundanemattisafatfaggot.com/

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:09 pm

My favourite thing about Dame Pesos' Soyless Matt Show is that he still doesn't understand why it's called that when Dame fucking explains it right at the start of every video.
He's making a show in the style of yours ("so I'm stealing his shtick") but unlike you, he's not a soy-filled bitch ("Only I'll do it better! No soy! No fat! No filler! It's the Soyless Matt Show!").
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he doesn't understand it, since he can't even tell an automated, machine-generated form letter apart from an actual one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:16 pm

I will never get tired of watching Matt get btfo on every conceivable level.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:46 am

He finally posted that apology bideo.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Apologies mean nothing. Blaming his flaggin' on muh depression when he'd have kept going on if he didn't get caught.
Wanna be sorry 4real? Delete your YouTube you soy filled faggot.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:46 am

So, it took him over a month to make a whopping 2 minute and 30 second "apology" video on JewTube? Woooooooooow...

He'll do it all again. People are less likely to trust him now considering his SJW side was fully exposed last month. Never trust a Jew.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:37 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:46 am

So, it took him over a month to make a whopping 2 minute and 30 second "apology" video on JewTube? Woooooooooow...

He'll do it all again. People are less likely to trust him now considering his SJW side was fully exposed last month. Never trust a Jew.
He spent an hour lying to people's faces on a livestream with as much emotional "sincerity" as he's ever been able to muster. Anyone dumb enough to trust him deserves what they get. The only thing I'm interested in is did he monetize his apology video?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:47 pm

He has more likes than dislikes, looks like everyone forgot about him :(

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Reminder Matt recently blocked Dame Pesos on twitter and is blocking anyone who mocks him. It's obvious the skeptics he met up with at Mythcon pressured him into making this video and that's the only reason he made it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Fake as fuck. I agree with the comments that somebody at mythcon got in his ear and told him to just lie and apologize even if he didn't believe he'd done anything wrong. They probably sold it as "just fake a quick apology and everything will go away."

He has tried so many different ways to get this situation to go away WITHOUT apologizing. The only reason he's apologizing publicly now on youtube is he's been literally forced into it by circumstances. I'm sure that he ended that video and then immediately went back to flagging, deleting comments and blocking people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome