People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Auli

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am

Linux contributes are currently threatening to withdraw their code if some CoC SJW stuff is implemented.

:D
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:46 am
Imagine working for kugel. Getting called a redditor when you're trying to just stock bratwursts and getting laughed at when a customer yells at you. Probably calls all his new employees new fags.
Only thing like that I ever did was when I had a guy with some super retarded name. One of those hyphenated dual names but an unusual combination that I just couldn't remember. So I just picked random first names each time. :lol:
steamyham wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 am
My sister has an autistic foster kid.
Why would one do that? You can be glad if you get a healthy child and don't have to deal with a retard so why take one willingly? Spartans had the right idea when they threw those over the cliff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:00 am

You could always make your own autistic kid if you want. Let your eggs rot a little, they'll be watching anime and guestposting on DHI in no time.

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:28 pm

It’s all about that “higher calling “ bullshit. Kids come from shit parents and bad breeding get taken away by the state and put with “good” families who can heal them.

The foster parents get that sunshine and rainbows shit in their heads and get dick slapped by reality that hey most of these kids can’t function because they weren’t taught how to do basic shit like eat like a human or wipe their ass.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:58 pm

There's no cure for retardation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:18 pm

steamyham wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 am
My sister has an autistic foster kid. He's 12 but built like a 16 year old and has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old.
So your average internet nobody then.
Meltdown was over my aunt's not allowing him to stuff his fat retarded face with whatever food he could reach. They claim he are half a fucking pie and kept going. When she took a bag of chips away from him he flipped the table and it hit some pregnant family member. She went to the hospital too. The entire time her husband is like "he's special needs food triggers him because he was neglected blah blah blah..." All this while everyone else's kids are crying.
How convenient that they can blame everything on other parents. Stupid bugged parenting mechanics.
Auli wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am
Linux contributes are currently threatening to withdraw their code if some CoC SJW stuff is implemented.

They should make their own Linux fork. Pepux.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am

I think a fork is imminent and current Tumblr Linux can whither and die.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:46 pm

But how feasible is a Linux fork? Not all distros are gonna drop ship for it. Plus theres gotta be branding issues, even if der normalfag doesn't know about Ganoo plus leenacks theres tons of net asperghers and serious adult professional pajeets that do.
Obviously the solution is to gib HURD NAO.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Then again, there are a crapton of different Linux distributions around in varying shades of forkiness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:58 pm

HURD. Fucking hell Guest posters are getting fucking dumber.
Is Spoony dead yet?