Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:43 am
He got a lot of money from his parents, who should've just killed themselves, instead they apparently supported him for quite a while.
Worst part is they're his adoptive parents. They adopted that and didn't once think to send the shit back
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:39 pm
Not a surprise, though his/her/its final score of 23.1% was more than I saw some people expecting (I expect it's simply that some progressives don't like incumbent Stephen Lynch because he's relatively conservative for a Democrat, so the progressives just voted against him as more of a protest than anything else).
The same amount of people voted for Johnny as stayed home the last time, when Lynch ran unopposed. Fact is, could've been anyone and they would have gotten same number of votes. The constituents wanted to vote for someone who isn't Lynch and presumably someone non-white. If all you had to go on was a ballot paper and you saw the name you might be forgiven for thinking 'Chinese woman' instead 'White man with mutilated cock'. Kiwis even found one plebbitor who was retarded enough A) to vote for Flynt and B) to admit he did so because he confused him with another Chinese person.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:39 pm
I wonder if actually embracing the term of transgender ("John Flynt" refuses to identify as such, claiming to just be a woman) might have helped in the election, as it would have better caught the eye of progressives to help campaign.
He got the votes that he did because nobody knew who he was. More exposure wouldn't have benefited him in anyway whatsoever.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:37 pm

There's nothing more harmful to Flynt than giving him a platform to present himself to the general public. He's disgusting and always looks like a total lunatic about to snap.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:56 pm

About to snap from all the hate and transphobia around!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:27 am

So yeah, this... thing exists, whose sole accomplishment it was for the last decades to waste oxygen, and it tries to trash one of Linux's most capable coders. At least it gets it's comeuppance in the comments
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:00 pm

This is the sick homo that actually wrote the Linux kernel "code of conduct." Yes, this faggot wrote something called "the post meritoracy manifesto." Yes, Patricia Torvalds is Linus's feminist daughter. Don't have kids, kids, If you do, drown the girls.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38 pm

No. Just don't give them rights. Men are their own slave masters. Women cannot enforce their wills independent of male assistance or intervention. If men got out of their own way and agreed to stop putting up with bullshit, women would have no choice but to fall in line.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Men are so powerful that even betas can manipulate society by propping up pussy to destroy the Chads and Autistes alike. Wamen aren't people, they're devices, like the iPhone, or the atomic bomb.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:37 pm

The useless loser manifesto. Too bad that's never how the world will work, faggot. You can have that shit fly in useless circle jerks like social science groups but not anywhere things matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:14 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:27 am
So yeah, this... thing exists, whose sole accomplishment it was for the last decades to waste oxygen, and it tries to trash one of Linux's most capable coders. At least it gets it's comeuppance in the comments
LMAO I'M FUCKING BLOCKED

Holy shit. I never even heard of this fuck and I'm blocked. The only time that happens is when the fucker in question is using block bots. I'm on a really old block bot list from the atheism+ days. :lol:

Whenever I see I'm autoblocked, I know the person in question is a mega SJW piece of shit. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm

I'm gonna ask this question, because this doesnt make any sense to me--even for these people:

Why the fuck does Linux need a "Code of Conduct?"

Is that like taking sensitivity training to do fucking algebra?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.