NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:10 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:01 pm
you just forgot how arrogant this cunt always managed to get whenever he talked about anything imaginable.
Oh, not at all. But I also remember how often he'd completely lose his shit, couldn't handle banter even if it wasn't proper banter and rage quit all the time over and over again.
What we didn't get to see was him really losing relevancy. He was a bit by the last year but that was mostly because he was busy getting chemo and shit. I would've liked to watch him stick around, try his best, become a literally who and live to the point where his tax stupidity caught up to him.
All his years as an IN and he didn't manage to have anything to show for it. Genna is doing a terrible job at trying to make something of the little he could leave her with but she's not really entertaining about it. TB would've gone into actual meltdown eventually.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
And since I use plebbit to get gaming news
There's your problem. Don't go to plebbit and then come to complain about seeing plebbit behaviour there.
Explains your shit vidya taste as well. smhtbhfamalam
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:30 am

His tax stupidity wouldn't have caught up to him if he wasn't dying. Of course, he wouldn't have died if his regular stupidity hadn't caught up with him, so at least that's something
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:37 am

How do you shit black tar for a year and not think something is wrong?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:41 am

He was too embarrassed to go to the doctor. The man died of embarrassment.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:12 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
I am glad the smug fucker is dead - you just forgot how arrogant this cunt always managed to get whenever he talked about anything imaginable.
Remember that story where he joined Something Awful and in his first post he gave a full introduction about his qualifications, including boasting of a 164 IQ score? He never learned from that. Mother fucker couldn't even buy flowers for his wife without acting like a shit.

Somewhat back on topic, when do we think Lindsay's going to need a gofundme for her "mysterious" liver failure?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:15 am

How could I forget one of his proudest moments...

Sure, his spergouts and temper tantrums used to be hillarious, but the disappointing part of that was that he was always excused, because had his cult and the general audience didn't know any better, even though some of his major outbursts were rather well known.

So fuck him. Rest in piss, he got what he deserved for showing the whole world that you can act like an infinite cunt and be rewarded for that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:10 am
There's your problem. Don't go to plebbit and then come to complain about seeing plebbit behaviour there.
Explains your shit vidya taste as well. smhtbhfamalam
I suppose you recommend visiting IGN or some of the similarly wonderful websites? You have it easy, you are stuck getting aroused by forever tinkering with emulators, playing old games to remind you of your lost childhood. If there is a better gaming news aggregator than plebbit, please, tell me.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:31 am

Plebbit have always just ripped stuff off 4chan.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:15 am
You have it easy, you are stuck getting aroused by forever tinkering with emulators, playing old games to remind you of your lost childhood.
Oooh, catty but not true. I am playing new games most of the time.
For vidya news, I suggest nothing. Nothing at all. I've never missed a release that could potentially interest me because people will be talking about anything upcoming or newly released. I don't use gaming journo sites or reddit regurgitating their drivel.
I usually only care for one or two games a year and am fine with playing those. No need for news on the latest Battlefield when I won't play it anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 pm
I suggest nothing. Nothing at all.
Thanks, chief... aside from rarely hearing about stupid shit, I'm just fine with plebbit. I have discovered many great games there that I wouldn't have hear about otherwise. No need to engage with the soyboys there, it's useful tool for my needs. Think of it as fire, in clumsy hands it will be harmful, but you can use it for all sorts of good.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm

You visit plebbit once and you're infected. Go back there and stay go.