Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Grass is an overhyped fad. And bugs are the best pokemon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Still sounds rad as hell to me. Nobody is eyeing you up, wind can mostly go fuck itself, you don't have to see your ugly neighbours. Sounds pefectly fine. I bet he could even go fishing just a bit downstream.
However, seeing what kinda shit he does, he'd likely fish with Dynamite and the pier is likely for a motorboat he was planning to get.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Never thought about it like that. I was gonna say the area where his house is seems like a dumb place to build a house.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 am

Sounds like onion man is facing in excess of 3-4 years in violations and $120,000 in fines just for some of what he did. Not counting violating the burn ban and other stuff like burning cardboard.
- fish and wildlife violation fines, too
And those are just the violations. Those aren't the applications to actually get a permit to do work in his backyard, with all the expensive reports that have to be in the application. Then we also have:

- the cost of all the tests the County, state and Feds must do to see exactly how badly Greg fucked up the erosion, water, and wildlife habitats
- the cost of the reports and plans that will be made by different experts in order to repair what he's done wrong
- the actual cost of the repairs themselves, including not only the cost of mature tress and plants, but also a special County crew to enact the expensive plans.
- any court costs incurred by the County, state, or Feds while Greg whines at them that he's suing**

He's looking well into six figures when it's all said and done, under a million but not less then $500,000 by my estimate. Way more than he has, even if he didn't owe what's left after the sale of the McMansion to the IRS (and they have a payment plan with the IRS, so the sale of the old house was never even going to cover his previous government debt.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:43 am

Also I just wanna post this because this joy sparkles person was all over the mundanefatt shit and it appears she's actually a lolcow from the onision detractor sphere:

"My harassers" so confirmed you're 100% cancer, thanks lady.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:08 am

I remember Mr repzion was an onision detactor for a portion of his IN career. Another case of an eceleb getting the detractors they deserve.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am

So this lolcow is looking for forward to some 100k in fines and stuff and is still making things worse with more stuff he documents on teh interwebs?

Wow... but with his face and bodytype he can make some good deals in prison. If he dosen't become the favorite cock sleve of some Danny Trejo looking motherfucker.
He should start to grow long hair and invest some in permanent feminin makeup to futher raise his future value.

*Edit : Just read that the fines can go up into millions of dollars for shit like that. Boy is he fucked.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:48 am

GitGud wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am
So this lolcow is looking for forward to some 100k in fines and stuff and is still making things worse with more stuff he documents on teh interwebs?

Wow... but with his face and bodytype he can make some good deals in prison. If he dosen't become the favorite cock sleve of some Danny Trejo looking motherfucker.
He should start to grow long hair and invest some in permanent feminin makeup to futher raise his future value.

*Edit : Just read that the fines can go up into millions of dollars for shit like that. Boy is he fucked.

That won’t last for long. Onion San looks horrifying without all of his make up and cosmetic touch ups, DP showed it in a video once. Seriously he looked like Freddy Krueger, it was gross.

I do like the idea of Onision getting molested by a giant black man much in the same way he molested so many girls.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:45 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am
It's quite fascinating, tbh. Like watching him smash a car in slow-motion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:29 am

Onision, noticing he fucked up:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!