Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movieblob

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 am

Bradley Cooper is team #RehireJamesGunn though.
Is Spoony dead yet?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 am
Bradley Cooper is team #RehireJamesGunn though.
Yeah, but he's handsome and he did something with his life.

Re: Kugel

I guess I am triggered by the Blobbers sometimes, I don't know; I've interacted with a lot liberals, leftists, shitlibs and various fusions of the three; but he stands alone for me.

I'm in the Writer's Workshop; but I work in journalism.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:19 pm

He stands alone because he's neither of those things. He's a left-flavoured fascist in the truest of meanings. He'd love an authoritarian government or dictatorship that actively breeds out at best or mass executes at worst anyone he considers to not be part of a creative and intellectual elite that he fancies himself to be part of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:01 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 am

I guess I am triggered by the Blobbers sometimes, I don't know; I've interacted with a lot liberals, leftists, shitlibs and various fusions of the three; but he stands alone for me.
Most liberals, even shitlibs, are not nearly so blatant in their support for fascism and eugenics.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:32 pm

That's what makes you properly-evolved. Apparently.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:29 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:51 am

Blob stands alone because his worldview is this weird fusion of modern Cultural Marxism and Objectivism, where he takes the worst aspects of both to form this new, unique form of fascism. For example, his "Muh superior future" shit is a fusion of Objectivists being mad at government holding the free market back to advance society and left wing shitstains claiming white southern hicks are holding everyone back by voting for Republicans.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:44 am

It's much, much simpler than all that. He stands alone because he's a cunt. He holds no belief, no convictions beyond those which allow him to feel superior to the people he hates.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 am

No, he has a belief system, just one so vague and ill defined because he puts no thought into it beyond "the past was better, the future will be better, now sucks and it's all the fault of people I hate."

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 am

I'm telling you guys that it all comes back to teh ebil jawks. His entire worldview is rationalized as him hating what he thinks jawks like and liking what he thinks jawks would hate.

The funniest part is his assumptions aren't even accurate. He thinks teh jawks love halo, when the reality was uncool nerds like me would play halo. Teh Jawks play madden or gta or some shit. He thinks teh jawks would hate feminism, but the reality nowadays is most normies are at least nominal feminists. He thinks teh jawks hate superheroes, when the reality is there's nothing more fucking normy these days than a superhero blockbuster. But he still acts like marvel are STUNNING AND BRAVE when they remake the same movie structure verbatim for the 10th time in a row and put a token female in a lead role.

All his assumptions are just laughable. The things he tries to defend don't need defending because they're mainstream as fuck. And they certainly don't WANT any defense from him because he's so toxic. Feminists actively recoil away from the movieblob because he's the poster child for a bitter, totalitarian cunt who hates anyone different from himself. I mean, he talks about racism and sexism but got DAMN does he express so much contempt for ANYONE who lives a life outside of the movieblob lifestyle. Sheeeit nigga!

I wonder if it even connects in his minds that a lot of TEH JAWKS are minorities like blacks or latinos? :lol:

Even a lot of the meme nazis on h8chan will let you be if you're a gay or trans or whatever the fuck and just want to be chill. But you can't express any interest in jawk things around the movieblob without hearing him REEEEE and compare you to hitler. Literal neo nazis have more chill than Blob.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:25 am

Blob ushering in the beta uprising using his superior intellect and physique to destroy Chad once and for all.