Why are black people so fucking loud?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Why are black people so fucking loud?

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:33 pm

The #1 worst job I've ever had in my life was when I worked as a server in a restaurant that had a large black clientele.

Going in, I had no idea. It seemed like a nice place. The menu is not cheap. Weekend nights, in particular though, it was a pit stop for large groups of black people on their way to "da club".

I have a pile of bad memories from that place, but the face that I remember most was this elderly black woman in a party of 6. Everyone at the table ordered dessert and none of my co-workers were able to help me take all of the plates out at once, so I had to make two trips back-and-forth from the kitchen to the table to deliver the desserts myself. No big deal. It might take me 90 seconds.

So I drop off the first three desserts and am about to go back to the kitchen for the other three, when this old bitch, still waiting for her plate, starts loudly shouting "WHERE MY CAKE? WHERE MY CAKE?". She's not yelling in my face. She's not even looking at me. She's looking at the empty table space in front of her and protesting against it with a child's complete lack of awareness of their surroundings. "WHERE MY CAKE?!!"

Mere seconds later, she got her cake.

Years later, I still wonder what possesses a person in their 60s to behave that like that in public.
Last edited by Lindsay's Liver on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:33 pm
Years later, I still wonder what possesses a person in their 60s to behave that like that in public.
Niggerdom.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Maybe she had dementia or some shit.

They do yell shit, old people. I spent three days in hospital end of 2016 and, as horrible as it is to admit, I learned new contempt for them during that time.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:

They do yell shit, old people. I spent three days in hospital end of 2016 and, as horrible as it is to admit, I learned new contempt for them during that time.
This is why I'm going out in some glorious, coke and hooker fueled high speed explosion death at age 60, the age where you're officially well passed prime and had every chance to do what you gotta do.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:

Never thought of that. You might be right.

At the time (seven years ago), I chalked it up to the frequent rudeness (and bad tips) that you had to deal with from black tables.

I swear, I was an SJW-in-the-making before my Restaurant Years. Every server I ever worked with was a racist, myself included. You can't help it. It gets beaten into you.
Last edited by Lindsay's Liver on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am

Angry old black women are the fucking worst. I had one living in the apartment beneath me and one day she just flips out and starts banging on my door screeching she's "going to get me" and "I'm not going to get away with it" then just harassed me for two weeks straight. She finally got in my face one day and after I threatened to beat her ass if she touched me called the cops. After talking to her they told me she was just an angry black woman and to ignore her. Nothing you can do about angry old black women.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:20 pm
Oh man now I want wings
Fuck you, now I do too.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:

Never thought of that. You might be right.

At the time (seven years ago), I chalked it up to the frequent rudeness (and bad tips) that you had to deal with from black tables.

I swear, I was an SJW-in-the-making before my Restaurant Years. Every server I ever worked with was a racist, myself included. You can't help it. It gets beaten into you.
Bad tips? I’m surprised they gave you any. The best excuse I ever heard for that was reparations, you know, the excuse they’ve been riding for decades now.

Send em all back to Africa, send em all back to Africa.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am
Angry old black women are the fucking worst. I had one living in the apartment beneath me and one day she just flips out and starts banging on my door screeching she's "going to get me" and "I'm not going to get away with it" then just harassed me for two weeks straight. She finally got in my face one day and after I threatened to beat her ass if she touched me called the cops. After talking to her they told me she was just an angry black woman and to ignore her. Nothing you can do about angry old black women.
Oh, there's plenty you can do about them. Nothing legal though. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 am
Send em all back to Africa, send em all back to Africa.
Liberia 2: Wakanda Boogaloo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette