Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:28 pm

BS lies which I don't believe for 400, Alex. That bitch Lisa lied about absolutely everything. Her kid lying about one more thing would be nothing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:39 pm

They have to keep the narrative alive. Obesity is perfectly healthy. It's just a strange coincidence that obese people always end up with a laundry list of health issues.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:25 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:46 pm
Danielle told TMZ on Friday that Lisa’s death was unrelated to her weight. She said that her mother had lost 200 lbs. after undergoing weight loss surgery, and was finally able to stand on her own for the first time in years.
Yeah, she lost 200 lbs. AND STILL WEIGHED 500.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:19 pm

There's multiple clips you can find of Dr. Now detailing Lisa's manipulation and lies. Very few people "deserve" to die but she really put in the effort to take that top spot along with Boogie, Steven Assanti, Penny and Tess Holliday.

Her family also came across as massive pussy enablers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Unless they collapse under their own weight it's never weight related. I mean, who doesn't know the very common cause of death of "body is tired"? That's basically cause of death #1 world wide. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Damn my curiosity. I Googled how a skinny guy has sex with a fat girl. It looks damn near impossible. Why could a chubby chaser want to struggle with finding a comfortable position with someone three times his size?

I have a coworker with a mad hate-on for Doge. This will make for some interesting conversation/"debate" tomorrow.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:32 pm
Damn my curiosity. I Googled how a skinny guy has sex with a fat girl. It looks damn near impossible. Why could a chubby chaser want to struggle with finding a comfortable position with someone three times his size?

I have a coworker with a mad hate-on for Doge. This will make for some interesting conversation/"debate" tomorrow.
Record that. We need unfiltered opinions from the common man's perspective on these things! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:32 pm
Doge.jpg
Doge.jpg (7.1 KiB) Viewed 986 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 pm
Record that. We need unfiltered opinions from the common man's perspective on these things! :lol:
No recording, but a few interesting comments.

He said his best buddy dated an obese woman years ago. Sex was unsatisfying and awkward. All she did was lie there while he pulled away skin and tried to get to her. Going down on her practically suffocated him. Fat guys have a mound that makes it difficult to penetrate (and makes their dicks look smaller). Fat women get that mound too, and it makes penetration a chore. If they struggle to breathe while sitting still, they're pretty much hyperventilating while attempting sex. Positions are very limited. You're not going to get adventurous like those lying "fat people have loads of sex, probably better than yours!" articles claim.

Then we got on to the topic of Doge and his wife being childless. It could be their choice. Doesn't matter to me in any way. But I found this article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health ... women.html

Specifically this part:
Another issue obese young women may face is impaired fertility, as their size impacts their hormones and periods become irregular. And let’s be brutally frank – their partners may not be quite so willing to have sex with them. Being morbidly obese causes personal hygiene problems. I don’t call that fabulous.

If these women then need infertility treatment, they will find most consultants demand that the first thing they do is lose weight. Even if they can get past this obstacle, morbidly obese mothers have higher than usual levels of foetal deaths and of complications when giving birth, not to mention the damage their over-eating does to their unborn child’s metabolism.
Fuck! I never considered that fetuses have metabolisms, but, yeah, it makes sense. Doge and his wife may be saving lives by not making them. :lol:

Something else I never considered before but Coworker brought up: Doge the do-gooder may have married his wife because he felt sorry for her. I’d always thought he married because he'd reached the age when you're "supposed to," but this also makes sense.

Coworker also added that Doge’s been married for about seven years now, so “the itch” may be coming around. Would be interesting to see if Doge tries to stray.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Anthonygroum

Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Anthonygroum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:40 am

Awesome thread, VP

Patrick C. that's an absolutely stunning view, man. Very lucky to have that around you.