Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Soygon getting bodied was only a matter of time. I'm just happy I was one of the first to shit on him. I can be all DSP about this and talk about muh ten years of shitting on spergelord of nick ger.

I really don't understand where spergegon gets his massive ego from. He's just mundanefatt. He got popular reposting news stories and sperging online during gaymangate. If I had gotten popular posting those kinds of videos, I definitely wouldn't consider myself a genius or think I was cut out to be a real-world successful politician. Let alone some kind of thought leader. Sheeeit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Jim's response stream is currently on by the way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm not gonna watch that shit, but I WILL laugh at the inevitable bouldergate that slays Spergelord of Cuck-kad's channel.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Egotism was an inevitable side-effect of Gamergate really. People with no actual charisma or talent like Miscarriage of Acchild, MundaneMatt, and so on who get insanely popular by going after the very lowest hanging fruit of the time. It's like playing vidya on the very easiest difficulty and thinking you're Evo-worthy.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Man, Soygoy's stream was amazingly pathetic. It was a poorly thought out character assassination attempt that relied on laughable sources (Habermann was a scumfuck back in the day and now he's a pansy ass SJW. Anyone who takes his word at face value is an idiot) and absurd conclusions that Soygoy pulled straight out of his ass (so because Jim was on a forum that had kids that means Jim is a child groomer who recruits kids into his own troll army? Fucking what?). Also, lmao at him implying that the shit MundaneFatt is receiving is harassment. This disaster should be the end of Soygoy but he has enough dumb fanboys to keep going. However, rabid is right that it's only a matter of time until Soygoy stumbles into a bouldergate tier mess.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Him using Habes as a source is extra lul because Haberman is a fucking SJW-ass SJW who baleeted everything about his troll past and ran away crying tears of soy.

He tried multiple times to reinvent himself after his troll's remorse and even that shit got baleeted in one of his tism fits. It's sad tbh because he had a few decent let's play one-off videos, some of which included Jim himself.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am

Here's a short version about Jim's supposed "grooming" shit. It's a bunch of nothing, and Jim also brings up that Miscarriage of Acchild has had a "Jim" folder on his computer for fucking 3 months and this recent drama is all Miscarriage of Acchild could come up with.

All of this shit, from Miscarriage of Acchild starting the whole "Liberalist" shit and having meetings at a pub with his dipshit fans to feel like he was in a real political movement, to joining UKIP recently and the little stunts he pulled, to going to the EU Parliament in a fucking suit is all his childish attempt to get back at Richard Spencer for saying "you are not as smart as you think you are". That debate fractured Miscarriage of Acchild's ego so much that he has made pathetic attempts to be a real world activist because people in the Alt-Right often mock people like him saying "yeah, you just make fun of SJWs and low hanging fruit, you don't see the big picture". He will always take a potshot at his enemies saying shit like "well I am actually making real world change" even though he fucking isn't.

Let's compare him to Lauren Simonsen, who released a documentary about white farmers in South Africa getting killed by black supremacists and thieves and the government getting ready to pass laws kicking them off their land without compensation. Politicians in South Africa flat out said to her they would do this, but then her documentary brings light to the issue. Tucker Carlson on Fox News talks about it, even in Australia Andrew Bolt who is the leading TV conservative had her on and interviewed her and our immigration minister talked about possibly bringing in white South Africans as migrants. Eventually Donald fucking Trump tweets about the issue and suddenly the government in South Africa backs the fuck off and doesn't want to pass that law anymore.

After that, Lauren says she will no longer make youtube rant videos and will keep focusing on documentaries. What she did actually made a fucking difference and it wasn't done out of insecurity or ego. Miscarriage of Acchild wishes he could do that but he never will.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:21 am

Still assblasted about Spencer dabbing on his fuckboy ass. Hilarious!

There's a good reason I copied TL;DR's comment. It was four hours old, had massive likes and I was suspecting it'd get deleted. It was. The comment section is now FULL of people re-posting it. God, I hope he fucks with TL;DR. He's been dunking on the septic faggots first and Soynog is crumbling.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:27 am

Spergcuck responds to Teal's reply to appeal to his loser fanbase.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:42 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am
Eventually Donald fucking Trump tweets about the issue and suddenly the government in South Africa backs the fuck off and doesn't want to pass that law anymore.
Er, actually they still are. The South Africans haven't backed down
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.