PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Lui2King didn't spend the money of the state alone, he took massive loans. But that was of Bavaria, so not "our" money. I'm guessing that Voice is a Wessi or from the western south here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 am

Wessi: Yes. Southern Wessi: No. I don't need to live right next to Bavaria to see their wicked ways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm

...and fatter, bitch.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:57 pm

I wonder if she purges?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Pizza with extra cheese, pizza with bacon strips, pizza baked in grease, pizza topped with eggs cooked in bacon grease... ugh, I made myself sick.

Just don’t let her find out how much she’s gained.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:04 pm

It's like she's getting revenge on her doctor by getting fatter.

Yeah, that'll show her, you stupid bitch.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:57 pm
I wonder if she purges?
That's how she lost weight the first time. But it looks like she's on a mission to put that fucking shit right back on.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
I wonder if she purges?
That's how she lost weight the first time. But it looks like she's on a mission to put that fucking shit right back on.
It's only natural for women. Only they get married first.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:55 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
I wonder if she purges?
It's only natural for women. Only they get married first.
And to cut their hair shorter than an army recruit, and dropping any pretense of being sweet, loving, or fun. They just become fat, ugly, shrill and controlling. It's like being married to a Teamster.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 am
Wessi: Yes. Southern Wessi: No. I don't need to live right next to Bavaria to see their wicked ways.
Ahem..... i am from bavaria, too. 2 km from the border to czch. And we are not wicked, evil or perverted in any way
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli