Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:53 am
WARNING: SMUG kahntent
SpoilerShow
Greg posts a photo of himself covered in mud and soaking wet, bitching on Twitter about how he's been working in the dirt all day. I wonder what he's been doing? He definitely hasn't been trying to cover up his catastrophic fuckup, no sir. Because to do that would be historically retarded in this first place, and the only thing more retarded than that would be to snap a photo of yourself to document the fact that you're trying to cover up evidence.
Anything he tries to cover up is just going to get him more fines and jail time. He doesn't realize that they're going after him for destroying wetlands. I bet he thinks he can just have a few more bonfires and burn up all the evidence of trees he's been cutting down. Not realizing, of course, that they can go back to previous photos and find out how many trees and shrubs were supposed to be there vs now.

But like I said, what makes me legitimately angry is him having a big old bonfire during one of the hottest and driest summers of PNW history. Large chunks of Washington and Oregon have been perpetually on fucking fire all summer long. He was probably doing it during a fire ban and he was probably using cardboard and lighter fluid or gas, which makes him doubly retarded and dangerous.

This is why you don't allow commiefornians to live in your state. It's no joke to say that a single commiefornian dumbass could have burned down hundreds of homes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:17 pm

I hope he keeps beating the "I'm a veteran" drum, when he was just in the air force and no one ever shot at him.

Zro

Post by Zro » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:47 pm

Doesn't he constantly shit on the military? Oooo but now that hes facing some serious shit hes again playing victim and how dare any of this happens to him when he served his country and protected all of us from the baddies of the world. The guy is a total pussy and failure as a man in general. Seriously I get 2nd hand embarrassment just watching how childish he acts.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:48 pm

He was a "veteran" who guarded gates at an air force base. His psyche eval disqualified him from anything serious. Basically a glorified mall cop.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:53 pm

There were even plenty of actual war veterans going through legit dark times. You'd think the state will care about a poser?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 pm
Uh. And here was I, thinking that the bushes that would land him in prison are the pubic bushes of the preteen girls he stored in his site.
>preteens
>bushes

In a way we could have predicted this given his propensity for scorched earth
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 am

I'm trying really hard to not be mad on the internet, but it's hard. I donate a not-insignificant amount of money to (mainly conservative-slanted and hunting/fishing oriented) conservation groups, and I can guarantee you that all of my donations for the last decade probably won't pay for the millions in damage and years of regrowth this asshole caused. It's probably the only time I have felt personally distressed by gross negligence perpetrated by a cow. Most of the time I can sit down and enjoy popcorn while cows burn down their castle, but this asshole, is doing true and honest damage to the environment that was specifically designated a protected area not only to prevent damage to local property and lives and preserve the local ecosystem, but also to be enjoyed by locals for what it is, which is a gorgeous natural wetland. I am upset, and pray the local government can act swiftly enough to reverse the immense amount of damage to the wetland.

This is specifically why Theodore Roosevelt was such an important person in the conservation movement, he created the precedent to fuck people like this into the dirt (that used to be covered by lush flora).
Yeah, this whole onision thing feels pretty gross tbh. A shitty internet cow is fucking up the local ecosystem for who knows how many species and the humans who live there and work the land. Even licensed sport fishing and hunting funnels money back into conservation efforts and prevents the dominance of invasive species over protected ones. The damage he's caused will cost a ton to repair and I don't think he'll ever understand that.

Oh and the people talking about himalayan blackberries being impossible to remove in the kiwi thread? They're right. Those fucks come back every goddamn year no matter what you do. I guess you gotta rip em out and then plant something else right away in the same spot.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Californian is a transmittable disease.
His wife is from New Mexico so that year he fucked her before she was 18 wasn't in California, in factit's possible he was born in Oregon and then moved to Washington state. Oregonian is a disease too

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 am
I'm trying really hard to not be mad on the internet, but it's hard. I donate a not-insignificant amount of money to (mainly conservative-slanted and hunting/fishing oriented) conservation groups, and I can guarantee you that all of my donations for the last decade probably won't pay for the millions in damage and years of regrowth this asshole caused. It's probably the only time I have felt personally distressed by gross negligence perpetrated by a cow. Most of the time I can sit down and enjoy popcorn while cows burn down their castle, but this asshole, is doing true and honest damage to the environment that was specifically designated a protected area not only to prevent damage to local property and lives and preserve the local ecosystem, but also to be enjoyed by locals for what it is, which is a gorgeous natural wetland. I am upset, and pray the local government can act swiftly enough to reverse the immense amount of damage to the wetland.

This is specifically why Theodore Roosevelt was such an important person in the conservation movement, he created the precedent to fuck people like this into the dirt (that used to be covered by lush flora).
Yeah, this whole onision thing feels pretty gross tbh. A shitty internet cow is fucking up the local ecosystem for who knows how many species and the humans who live there and work the land. Even licensed sport fishing and hunting funnels money back into conservation efforts and prevents the dominance of invasive species over protected ones. The damage he's caused will cost a ton to repair and I don't think he'll ever understand that.

Oh and the people talking about himalayan blackberries being impossible to remove in the kiwi thread? They're right. Those fucks come back every goddamn year no matter what you do. I guess you gotta rip em out and then plant something else right away in the same spot.
Let's say he should buy lube because there's a lot of people that will fuck him up

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:01 am

I can't wait to see how Gleg fucks up next but for the literal good of the planet he needs to be thrown in jail or something so he can stop.