PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:59 am

I used to believe the Americans are dum-dums thing until I went overseas. Foreigners don't know shit about American geography. For example, most didn't know the difference between Washington state and Washington DC. And I'm talking New Zealanders and other whiteys, not just Asians.
In general, people only pay attention to their part of the world. And that's normal.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 am

Guest is just mad because he won't be able to meme in a few months, so he's getting his rage out now while he can.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 am
Guest is just mad because he won't be able to meme in a few months, so he's getting his rage out now while he can.
Exactly. How's it feel to have less freedom than us dum dum burgers, eurofags?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our memes!
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:37 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 am
How's it feel to live in a country full of negroes? :D We have less blacks here than in Maine or New Hampshire, the whitest states in America. Anglo-American ethno-nationalists can only dream of such places.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Multiples of 12 is fine in theory. It makes halving and quatering real easy.
Why would a foreigner need to know US states? Do you know the cantons of Switzerland? People generally don't care about stuff that doesn't affect them. It's not like Texas or Iowa are ever going to do something that matters on a global scale.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Less freedom than a country full of fast food fags who get surveillanced by the NSA all the time? ROFL
Why do you think something like "swatting" is only possible in the land of the dumb?
Besides: Just wait and see what is coming after Trump. Cherish the few years left, after that it will be liberals everywhere, with either a female or black (or female black muslim) president running your country into the ground once again

And americans are retarded. The best proof? "We live in a Tornado zone, we get tornadoes every year, some are really severe, dangerous and deadly, quick, let's build our houses out of cheap wood and build our power lines above ground, that will help!". :lol: I mean there is no other first world county in the world, that has as many power outtages because of tornadoes, earthquakes, snow or anything as the land of the dumb and they are even unable to learn from it :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 am
pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:08 pm
But stick to your dumbed down metrics since multiples of 12 is too hard for you troglodytes to count on your fingers.
Always hilarious when uneducated americans act like they know something. You guys can't even find european countries on a fucking map
In 2015 the US education was rated: 40 from 72 in mathematics, 25 from 72 in science, 24 from 72 in reading. You guys are pathetic uneducated, clueless shit. No wonder you morons rely on outdated crap and defend it with "it makes me sound more intelligent" :lol:
Tbf, a duodecimal system does have merits over a decimal one (like being neatly divisible by 2, 3, 4 and 6 instead of just 2 and 5). if you want to avoid decimals, that is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:55 pm
Multiples of 12 is fine in theory. It makes halving and quatering real easy.
Why would a foreigner need to know US states? Do you know the cantons of Switzerland? People generally don't care about stuff that doesn't affect them. It's not like Texas or Iowa are ever going to do something that matters on a global scale.
Knowing about the division inside a country is not nearly as properly-evolved than knowing about the country in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Roses is honestly just depressing to me. She seems like she could be cool, and in all honesty she's not bad looking, if she just calmed the fuck down. It's the mental thing that's going to keep anyone of any worth from being with her which would in turn boost her self esteem.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Chippah wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:52 pm
Roses is honestly just depressing to me. She seems like she could be cool, and in all honesty she's not bad looking, if she just calmed the fuck down. It's the mental thing that's going to keep anyone of any worth from being with her which would in turn boost her self esteem.
Seek help.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Less freedom than a country full of fast food fags who get surveillanced by the NSA all the time? ROFL
Why do you think something like "swatting" is only possible in the land of the dumb?
Besides: Just wait and see what is coming after Trump. Cherish the few years left, after that it will be liberals everywhere, with either a female or black (or female black muslim) president running your country into the ground once again

And americans are retarded. The best proof? "We live in a Tornado zone, we get tornadoes every year, some are really severe, dangerous and deadly, quick, let's build our houses out of cheap wood and build our power lines above ground, that will help!". :lol: I mean there is no other first world county in the world, that has as many power outtages because of tornadoes, earthquakes, snow or anything as the land of the dumb and they are even unable to learn from it :lol:
You're that Munich poster again who keeps lashing out at us lately, no wonder the rest of Germany hates Bavarians. You will never be a true DHI German if you keep acting like a typical smug eurotrash cunt:

The first 18 seconds are you and other smug eurocucks. Enjoy your future meme ban, Australia may unfortunately not be as free as America but at least we can still shitpost.

Back on topic, this recent spergout reminded me of a tweet she made during #complicit:
>he called me a brat

You ARE a brat, and you probably sperged out like an idiot. Mike Michaud is right again, he called Lupa a "troublemaker" and she has a history of starting drama going back to her Reviewtopia days, and he called Roses a brat and here she is storming off from a medical centre because the doctor didn't tell the baby what she wanted to hear. I never thought I would praise that incompetent retard but there you go.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.